Jill snappy...dresser?...Rog.....wheres all the time gone.........?

Certainly have Jill.........Dad and both Grandads were too.......

Where indeed Rog,...........sat there this morning and the memories felt like last week

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely morning in Bulwell.......sun shining.......Lots of folk of all types about...quite busy to say there was no market on...best thing about Bulwell is the down to earth ''Banter'' Old lady in

Just before i rolled into the river leen down Bulwell Bogs......the story goes two of my teenage Aunts took me down the Bogs and bought me a sucker. i then rolled into the Leen...they said i was still

Bulwell home guard WW2 years... Just found this on Turtons Bulwell photo's....And i am certain thats my Dad far right second from bottom with the Moustache ..........I'M  so happy at finding it..i cou

#778. A silk shirt would not be very warm. I would imagine that you would need something like a liberty bodice on underneath.

• Upvote 1

After his 'paws' , he'll probably have a good 'tail' to tell. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Obviously taken from near the Job Centre.........the Leen in full flow and the market busy as always................

• Upvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Noticed today that "The Gold Shop" in Bulwell Market Place is closing & there is offering up to 85% off prices closing down sale. That tells me that they must have been over priced to start with.

Boring i know,........but in Wethers Bulwell again this morning,had a nice experience,my favorite Barmaid beckoned me over with her finger.......just to say goodbye as it was her last day,and thanked me for being such a nice customer and always making her laugh,i was deeply touched i always said 'flirty' things to her.......which she obviously took in the right way......amazing what you can get away with when nearing maturity in't it.......even gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, benjamin1945 said:

.even gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek

Smooth as ever

Rog

• Upvote 2

It's which cheek he meant that's most worrying !

• Upvote 2

A kiss on the cheek can be quite continental''.........Carnie  !!!..Jill...Lizzie...?.......anyone

• Upvote 3

As Catfan told me Ben....... Behave yer sen ! There'll be non of that malarkey with Brexit ! 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, catfan said:

Noticed today that "The Gold Shop" in Bulwell Market Place is closing & there is offering up to 85% off prices closing down sale. That tells me that they must have been over priced to start with.

Huh! I was going to rob that place this weekend. Anyone want a housebrick and a balaclava?

• Upvote 3

/I think it's a kiss on the hand, Ben

A kiss on the hand can be quite continental

But diamonds are a girl's best friend!

A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental

On your humble flat, or help you at the automat!

Men grow cold as girls grow old and we all lose our charms in the end!

But square cut or pear shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

I know the whole song by heart...but I don't care for diamonds or jewellery in general.  

• Upvote 2

Thanks Margie and Jill...............trust me to get it wrong 'cheek' instead of hand Jill.............story of my life,......never quite got it right..................lol.

• Upvote 1