• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely morning in Bulwell.......sun shining.......Lots of folk of all types about...quite busy to say there was no market on...best thing about Bulwell is the down to earth ''Banter'' Old lady in

Just before i rolled into the river leen down Bulwell Bogs......the story goes two of my teenage Aunts took me down the Bogs and bought me a sucker. i then rolled into the Leen...they said i was still

Bulwell home guard WW2 years... Just found this on Turtons Bulwell photo's....And i am certain thats my Dad far right second from bottom with the Moustache ..........I'M  so happy at finding it..i cou

Anyone that does'nt know Bulwell,..........click on to 'Bulwell calender july 2015'............you might be surprised .

Ey up carnie, i only saw the Calender yesterday,the lady in 1 step' foot health showed me,one of the pics shows 'Banks yard' and her sign,the pics on the calender are really nice,

Thanks carnie' i don't look like 'Terry Thomas' anymore,....mind you i still can't dance like 'Fred Astair' either, :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I typed in Bulwell calender then went down to Bulwell calender 2015',would love someone to show the pics on here,i'm hopeless,it would certainly show Bulwell in a different light to those that don't know it.

I typed in Bulwell calender then went down to Bulwell calender 2015',would love someone to show the pics on here,i'm hopeless,it would certainly show Bulwell in a different light to those that don't know it.

Where did you type in 'Bulwell Calendar'? It's not anything on Nottstalgia, and Google doesn't seem to produce any results either.

SEE #83 catfan,i reckon people have looked at the pics, and just won't admit 'Bulwell' is the nicest place in Nottingham.