Anyone know anything about the picture of the kangaroo taken at Bulwell in the Nottingham Evening Post? Didn’t notice one when we were in Bulwell this afternoon but perhaps it doesn’t shop at Tesco.

Actually having a closer look at the picture it looks like 2 possible German Shepherds one standing and one sitting next to it. Sure I can see 2 heads, but then my eyes are as old as me surprisingly.

I thought it might be two dogs SG, I saw the picture briefly on the news.:rolleyes: 

No kangaroos in Bulwell, but several 'dogs' in Wilkos this afternoon.

6 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

No kangaroos in Bulwell, but several 'dogs' in Wilkos this afternoon.

It's always been a bit Ruff in the Town Centre..

You all barkin' .

It’s possible for a kangaroo (wallaby) to be spotted around this area.  After all, we had one living in our garden in Hertfordshire and I have a photo to prove it.   There are packs of wallabies around the country apparently but more prevalent in the northern Home Counties.  Must admit when my husband told me he’d just seen a ‘kangaroo’ in our garden I thought he’d gone mad!  

• Upvote 2

LizzieM, The collective noun for kangaroos and wallabies is a mob and the easiest way to catch them is to wait around the nearest pub, if they are Australians the will not be able to go without a beer for long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1