Largely lost interest in football,,too much money spent and wasted,,especially on foriegn managers and players,

However been watching the womens international matches,,and have got to admire the skill they have,,years ago when you played on all surfaces no matter what the weather,with those heavy balls (no remarks please) and nogs in ya boots,,with a certain amount of hacking your opponents down allowed,we never considered women in playing,,but now with light balls and carpet slippers for boots the ladies are showing the men how its done,,game might get interesting again,,

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I quite agree Ben. I have never had much interest in football but out of curiosity watched the  US v France game. I  enjoyed it. No girly stuff, just good football. Accurate passes, no rolling around on the floor for ten minutes and NO spitting which made a nice change. I think the lack of male ego possibly makes for a better team game. 

I strongly suspect they would crucify any of our local teams.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Watched some brilliant games.  This is from a bloke who can't stand football and know bugger all about it.

Well no complaints. We were totally out played, and out thought. Our passing was woeful, tackling was slack. However, I still think we did well, and with a bit of luck, could have won it.

Never mind, if we'd have won, the in laws were due to visit for the final on Saturday evening. That, I can do without !

• Like 1

Usa just that bit better,, still can't believe the skill these ladies have,,match with plenty of incident and talking points,,really enjoyed,, 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3