It was off line, but now it's back

Earlier today, Nottstalgia was sending out error messages and you couldn't log on (because it wasn't there).

Something to do with server migration, and now it's all hopefully sorted and finished.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Funny how we all thought it was ourselves who did it ! And I were just thinking, should I join Facebook?

• Like 3

I had that message at my first attempt, then about 10, is said Account Suspended. I thought is some barsteward taking the wee wee, but ok now!

Well it was ok at midnight, then off at 8.30, so I knew it was nothing I'd done !!

Cold and peeing down in West Hants !

I misunderstood and thought it was my account which had been suspended. Here am I thinking, " what have I done? or who have I upset ?

Wondered if I had to renew or something like that, then it occurred to me, some folks have been on NS for years. So then I thought, " sod it ! I'll wait and see what happens. ( Even sent an email to Cliff ton for advice). Now I'm back on I realise I know bugger all about owt. B.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FLY2 said:

Well it was ok at midnight, then off at 8.30, so I knew it was nothing I'd done !!

Cold and peeing down in West Hants !

Sends some over here, Fly.  Mid nineties every day and everything's burning up.

• Upvote 1

You'll get your share eventually loppy, don't worry !

• Like 1

I never saw the message because we were out looking after grandchildren from 7.45 am this morning until about an hour ago.   

You'll sleep well tonight then Margie. A gold star for you.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Must be popular...looks like Radford Red's entire family has joined!

Have I missed something here Jill ?

FLY, I've not been feeling physically 100% for 3 - 4 weeks, so we had a relatively quiet day with the grandchildren....  did about an hour with a French workbook - lots of laughs and great fun, then explored some Maths concepts (our 8 year old is Maths crazy).  We covered equations, new ways of doing long multiplication and division,  and having races to see which of us was better at mental arithmetic (not always me!). After that, we played rummy, made paper planes from complicated patterns and then I nearly fell asleep on the sofa listening to his practising clarinet and piano pieces.  Interspersed with all this, he played Minecraft, so I did get a few breaks!    I actually feel more energised than usual this evening, so that's good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ricky the red, Rick the red and Richard the red all joined within a few minutes,  either just before or just after NS went off.  Of course, they could all be one and the same person! Members of the Red household?

2 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Ricky the red, Rick the red and Richard the red all joined within a few minutes,  

I hadn't noticed that. It'll be interesting to see if any of them ever come back and/or post anything. 

• 2 weeks later...

For a couple of days I've not been able to 'Mark site read'.   I know it's not essential, but I have always done it  when I've opened all the content I want to.  I just like it looking all clean and tidy when I leave the forom!!