Bip

Your Birthing day, nice one..

:Kiss: Happy Birthing day Smithylass returns have a good one meduck and ignore any coments I may make after I have made a full stop. sorry I haven't got a birthday cake to show you..will two puppy's do?:Kiss:

:Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss: :Kiss: :Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss:

post-33-1153439098_thumb.jpg

OO luverly.

Happy Birthday.... lips0

A very happy birthday, I hope you have an absolutely spiffing day, with jelly, custard, and all manner of sweetmeats that are pertinent to your tastebuds.

might I suggest the next birthday you pm me with your address, and provided I have no prior engagements, it's quite possible I would be able to attend your party.. (no promises though)

meantime kissy kissy .. X x X

syco.

Happy Birthday to my darling,vivacious,& thoroughly nice little sis lips0 Hope you have a lovely day sweetheart,& if there's any jelly to be had I want to roll around with you in it...............................make it blackcurrant my fave!

post-33-1153472722_thumb.gif

arrrr thanks guys...and BIP thanks for showing me your puppies !

no really thanks all guys have had some wonderful presents lots of cards and my lounge is filled with gold balloons !

off for a lovely italian meal later this evening xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx