I’m new so ask me anything

Promble with the Post Office is that it is no longer a servcie - it is now a "For Profit" company. Any branch that doesn't turn a big enough profit is closed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amy, here is a question. There has been 3 other teachers on here, lisa88, missjacnotts, and Nottinghamlass 1992, do you recognise any of them? 

Amy isn't a teacher and never was.   She is a person of multiple identities and will no doubt be back again at some point under a different name, but still with the same interests.

I've still got some clothes that I bought before 1992!!!  I still wear some of them..... fashion seems to go in about 15 - 20 year cycles so if you wait long enough, you find you've got some trendy cl

So, Amy is a teacher who has the option of using the "Naughty step". In my day the teacher's first option was to make you stand in the corner, second was to send you outside to the corridor (And the Gods help you if you wee seen by the head); next option was the big stick or strap and finally send you to the head for punishment.  How things change in so few years. No, wait.....it isn't a few years is it, it's sixty years ago. Gordon Bennet! Where did the time go?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Compo said:

So, Amy is a teacher who has the option of using the "Naughty step". 

Amy isn't a teacher and never was.

She is a person of multiple identities and will no doubt be back again at some point under a different name, but still with the same interests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Has she been on here before, Cliff Ton? I was beginning to think it odd that she made loads of posts and then disappeared.