Wollaton Waitrose

Anyway, let's get back to the original post. Wollaton nowadays definitely isn't the quiet, select, and pleasant place it was previously.

It's been over developed, over populated, and is now over rated. 

I left in the mid 80's, and I could see the direction it was heading even then !

Yes RR............I know,,,reckon stores losses are more down to staff than lifters,,, 

I remember when my little tribe turn up back in 1994 the neighbors where horrified, them scumbags from Radford moved in with kids & dogs & £5000 assistance from NCC towards our deposit to give up our council house, towards? I was our deposit :biggrin:

Took me years to get used to typing & writing NG8 instead of NG7 :crazy: 

Waitrose Sutton Coldfield,,,,posh bloke i caught called me a ''Cretin'''...........lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, radfordred said:

I've never understood that walking around Waitrose with a FREE coffee malarky, Some even take their own drinking vessels! What's all that about? 

I don't understand that either but it's not compulsory to walk around with it. We do the shop grab a FREE coffee and paper then sit and relax and enjoy it in the cafe.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, davep5491 said:

I don't understand that either but it's not compulsory to walk around with it. We do the shop grab a FREE coffee and paper then sit and relax and enjoy it in the cafe.

Sounds a lot more civilised than the local Lidl where for some reason shoppers think it perfectly OK to open boxes, look at the contents and then just walk away and leave them lying around. 

3 hours ago, FLY2 said:

Yeah ! Twats with sunglasses on their heads at ten at night !

Guilty as charged your honor, but I have to defend the sunglasses on head at night, I often leave the house in my Ray Bans around 2pm & if your still out at 10/11pm where do you put them?