2 hours ago, katyjay said:

Aldi are finally coming to Arizona, and one will be about 10 minutes away. Not holding my breath for the opening day, everything seems to take so long from planning permission to opening, but I shall be interested to see their selection of off-brand biscuits etc.

Waiting for the nearby distribution center to come online;

https://www.grocerydive.com/news/aldis-arizona-opening-remains-unclear/552786/

I'm sure my Son and Daughter in Law will be over to have a look, they live between Pinnacle Peak and Rio Verde.

Son called in at the weekend whilst over in the U.K on business and went back with a suitcase full of "Unobtainables"

Proper Cadbury chocolate, (not Hersheys version), Stock cubes /powder and various other items.

• Like 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm giving a like to everyone who posted. Me , I don't like the biscuits here in Italy they all seem to have a slight variation on the same taste. I make my own , prepare the dough, roll it into balls

The ultimate dunking biscuit is a ginger nut. Anyone who says differently is a heretic

Not exactly biscuits as such, but when I went to the local Co-op to pay my lottery yesterday, lo and behold, they had packets of shortcrust pastry mince pies. Yes, I did succumb to temptation ! 

Wol hoo. Found some tea biscuits in the Kosher section of the supermarket. Cheap too. Made in Israel. As me mam would say of anything foreign, I'm not going to bleddy talk to it.

• Like 1

Clotted Cream for me !

Oooh not had clotted cream since I  were last in Cornwall, back in 2013. A nice big dollop on top ofice cream.