:Vampire: As everybody knows and if you don't you owt to get out more we are having a heat wave here in good old blighty lets hope it keeps up for another month or so well That's what I say.

Firms in london have been told to switch off their aircon so the prity lights around Piccadilly circus can be switch back on again without the fear of them overloading the grid again....anyroadup keeping as cool has one can is a major priority these day's and I was wondering how are you managing to do it. I personally is paddling in my green tortious sand pit filled to about three inchs depth, I have left the sand in to give me the feel of the sea side, which is nice.

Several years ago I intalled a ceiling fan in my bedroom and I can tell you that it has been a god send, I won't bore you with the sordid details on how I manage to keep cool at night but if you do want to know I can email them to you....... vampire2

post-25-1154098370_thumb.jpg

I bought my Aircon from eBay, but there is a hold up getting a fridge engineer to vac it down at a fair price.

daikin-dc-plus-r410a.jpg

The only time I am comfortable is going to and from work, me Picasso has A/C.

I have seen that pic before red ummmmmm nice.... B)

So all in all mick the air con hasn't worked out to be that cheap, don't worry about tomorrows heat I too have air con in my Picasso with leather and cruise control. ummmmmmmmmmm..nice...if you are good I might show you how it works...

I was thinking George Formby !rotfl! thank god it will be too cold when I come over for you to wear anything like that,hope you remembered to pack your strides today Den :Fool:

lips0 Come on Caz do I really look like George Formby? he was leaning on a lamp post waiting for a certain little lady to pass by.....looking forward to meeting you when you come back to your home land... lips0 Strides....they make life just that little bit more restrictive....... :tease:

Agree with the simularity mick but I've never gone to war...I have Genetic/personally disorders, come to think of it we do seem very much alike don't we.... pieinface

And red is that a water pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me in my paddling outfit?... :Friends:

I bought my Aircon from eBay, but there is a hold up getting a fridge engineer to vac it down at a fair price.

daikin-dc-plus-r410a.jpg

The only time I am comfortable is going to and from work, me Picasso has A/C.

I've offered already Mick but you haven't replied. Check out the other forum.

Thanks Frank.

I didnt get a message or missed your post somwhere in RE?

To be fair I haven't tried very hard. SWMBO has a few other tasks up her sleeve for me :rolleyes:

We just got the altered (Stainless steel) brackets back from the engineering factory to find that one fixing slot is too small for the mounting bolt.

Thats without the 'Shed Project' ;)

"Yes, Coming Dear"... :sorry:

BH, am I starting to sound like Den!

We just got the altered (Stainless steel) brackets back from the engineering factory to find that one fixing slot is too small for the mounting bolt.

Did you have them altered just because she snagged her dress on them? :rolleyes: After you told us that I raised my unit up so the bracket was level with that area between her head and chest smile2 but with her new eyes she caught on to what i was up to :angry:

Well the B&Q brackets though substantial, were designed for the 'Airforce' unit.

To accomodate the Daikin, I had the brackets drilled further back and shortened, so she can get passed to water her hanging basket at the fromt.

G0'd I hate thos hanging baskets!