Hapy Birthday in sunny Ontario. Hope you have a great day. Long time no hear Anne......are you still popping in from time to time? lips0

I haven't heard from Anne in ages. She used to email me now and again, but not had one from her in well, I can't recall. I did email her a couple of weeks back, but not received a reply yet. I hope she's alright...

Yeah I hope so too. I used to be able to see how she was going on Jean Langs site,but as that is now no longer online it might be a problem .I think I might have an email address for her i'll give it a go & let you know

Yeah I hope so too. I used to be able to see how she was going on Jean Langs site,but as that is now no longer online it might be a problem .I think I might have an email address for her i'll give it a go & let you know

I sent Jean Lang an email, Jean says Anne is OK, has had knee surgery, moved house and has computer problems, but OK.

Sounds like you've been watching kids shows Mick! ;)

post-34-1154547985_thumb.jpg

G'day Elaine

Welcome back lips0 How was your visit? bet the heat got to you, it's a bit stifling, when it's hot in the UK hey? Pity you couldn't have stayed longer. So what did you reckon to the male Nottstalgians,were they as nice as they seem to be? :tease: Nice pics of you all too.

Nice avatar Caz...We both behaved ourselves Caz besides what do you expect us to do when Dan had his eye on us both all the time plus the children were there too...silly young ozzie Girl...I'm going for browny points here caz... :Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss: Well Elaine did we? but before you answer that I won't tell if you don't.XX

They were quite the English gentlemen! They even stuck around and continued on to Newark with us. We had a nice outing together. The trip was finished way too quickly though. We must stay longer next time as we spent most of our time driving!!

We stayed 4 nights near Ashbourne Derbys., and took daytrips from there to Matlock to the Heights of Abraham, then to Borrowash to visit Grandpa, the next day we went back to Borrowash to take Grandpa and his girlfriend to lunch and afterwards drove to Bakewell to Chatsworth House, the next day (my sons birthday) we went to Warwick Castle (that was probably the best day for the kids, a lot to see and do!). The next day (Saturday) Dennis and Mick came to the cottage to lead us to the get together and we took a detour through Buxton which resulted in us all being late to the meet-up (OOOPS!!) When we got to Highfields, we didn't find anyone so we let the kids get some energy out on the playground then headed for Newark. We then stayed 2 nights in Lincoln. Sunday, we spent the day at the castle and the cathedral (I took some great photos there, Mick would be proud of me!!) and Monday we drove to Cleesthorpes to have a day at the beach. It was nice weather until about 2 pm when it started to rain, so we headed to Wilmslow (just a few miles from Manchester Airport) for our last night there. If anyone is travelling to or from that airport and need a place to stay, I have to strongly recommend Rylands Farm. The cottage was very modern and accomodating and they also have "Park and Fly" there. There's a pub within walking distance that we had a nice dinner at also called The Honey Bee. I'm downloading our photos to Yahoo Photos, if anyone wants to view the album from our trip, let me know!! B)

Hold your horses Mick, there's over 100 photos and due to computer problems, I'm having to download them one by one. I'll send you the e-mail invitation to view them when I'm done. The one I posted on the forum was one of the first ones I downloaded (luckily Yahoo Photo reduces the size, so I didn't have to send it to you to reduce it for me!!)

Sounds like you had a fun filled & busy week in the UK Cali. Look forward to seeing all the pics you took,you show me yours & Ill show you mine me duck :Friends:

Email them to yourself via Window XP, it will do it for you.

It does not reduce B**bs ;)

Good thing, if mine were reduced, I'd look like a pre-pubescent boy!!! :tease:

Cali Gal Posted: Aug 4 2006, 06:03 PM 

Good thing, if mine were reduced, I'd look like a pre-pubescent boy!!!  :tease: 

There's an old saying which goes--more than a handfull is a waist--and in my book that's true.....more of a rump man myself...

Links not working Frank?