Clocks back tonight

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I've heard of luxury cars, but I've never seen one with a shower.     I'll get me coat. !

I must be rich because I have four watches, but only two bought by us and the second was because about a year ago I thought I had lost my watch the one that I wear daily. We got back from a cycle ride

I've been at work today, popped home for lunch and then put the clock back one hour, seemed like a good idea.

Posted Images

The Daylight saving clock change was due to stop this year under Euro Legislation, todays change would have been the last.

The plan was to have 3 fixed Euro timezones GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2 running West to east.

However due to the Pandemic and internal E.U disagreements the final date has not been settled.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Wife was taking the clock off the wall to reset it one hour back: as she took it off the nail came out of the wall, she shouted "THAT'S YOUR FAULT!" I tell you I always get the blame for everything that goes wrong in this house, lol...

• 4 months later...

Get ready for your curtains to fade and your cows not knowing what time milking is as daylight saving is upon the UK again.

Here in OZ we do not put our clocks back, in those states that have daylight saving, until next weekend.

2 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

The electronic ones do it automatically

The only clocks that change automatically in our house are the one in my computer, the one in the mobile phone and the one in the newer car.

The microwave, the alarm clock and the one in the older car are intuitive and easy to adjust but the one in the oven is a nightmare and even with the handbook it is not logical. The best one to change is the wall clock in the kitchen, take it off the wall, wind the hands on or back an hour and hang it back on the wall.

2 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Even better our kitchen clock receives a radio signal and keeps time automatically.

Where we are we are lucky to get a reliable AM radio signal, FM is mostly country and western crap or local yokel stations.

DAB is non existent.