This made me chuckle.

This made me chuckle....I sat down and put my feet up to watch a hired movie the other night, I know what you are thinking, dennis staying in well not really I was asked by my daughter if I would like to go over to theirs for my tea and so I did.

After I had finished stuffing myself silly with free sausage, stake, lamb burgers and BBQ chicken we all settled down to watch a film, the main menu came up and one of the choices was language, basically you have to choose the language you want before you can play the film, anyroadup there was over thirty languages to chose from and one of them was Australian.....Now is it just me but don't the aussies speak broken English? should it have said Aboriginal? that I can understand.... girlvboy

This made me chuckle....I sat down and put my feet up to watch a hired movie the other night, I know what you are thinking, dennis staying in well not really I was asked by my daughter if I would like to go over to theirs for my tea and so I did.

After I had finished stuffing myself silly with free sausage, stake, lamb burgers and BBQ chicken we all settled down to watch a film, the main menu came up and one of the choices was language, basically you have to choose the language you want before you can play the film, anyroadup there was over thirty languages to chose from and one of them was Australian.....Now is it just me but don't the aussies speak broken English? should it have said Aboriginal? that I can understand.... girlvboy

Stone the bloody crows yer old galah, they bloody speak the queens english! Bloody oath yer old pommie bastard, nah sit dahn and listen, I spent ten years in the colonies and never once did I 'ave eny trubel understanding 'em! I ate their snags, had sangers fer me crib, even 'ad loads of coldies mate. Even camped near a billabong when I went camping!

Bloody old galah, saying they don't speak the queens! Caz will have summat to say to yooze when she gets on, bloody oath she will!! ;)

Ayupmeducks Posted on Aug 1 2006, 01:18 AM

Stone the bloody crows yer old galah, they bloody speak the queens english! Bloody oath yer old pommie bastard, nah sit dahn and listen, I spent ten years in the colonies and never once did I 'ave eny trubel understanding 'em! I ate their snags, had sangers fer me crib, even 'ad loads of coldies mate. Even camped near a billabong when I went camping!

Bloody old galah, saying they don't speak the queens! Caz will have summat to say to yooze when she gets on, bloody oath she will!!  

Could we have a translation of what you have just uttered John. Me thinks you have been left out in the sun to long you over pretentious old prune..or are you still struggling with that wheel on your truck.....or could it be the mower tires making you lose control of your vocabulary?

anyroadup if you are going to coment on one of my posts talk proper and make sure you read it twice just so you have understood what I have put...silly mid west ex pat... girlvboy

Kinoath mite. Youse bloody pommie puffters. Us Ozzies talk the queens lingo , in fact we have a public holiday for her birthday & youse guys don't even have that,we even invited Sir Les Patterson.

To celebrate old Lizzie,we drink lots of grog,eat heaps of snags,& belch a lot cuz we are cultured...................... bloody oath mite. smile2

And the guys arent any better either,they get pretty crook too. !rotfl! We Aussie Sheilas are a force to be reckoned with so watch it. I can drink you under the table when it comes to the amber nectar,you old drongo bighug . Bet youse are flat out like a lizard drinking, trying to think of something funny to reply hey you old Galah? :Friends:

Kinoath mite. Youse bloody pommer puffters. Us Ozzies talk the queens lingo , infact we have a public holiday for her birthday & youse guys don't even have that,we even invited Sir Les Patterson.

To celebrate old Lizzie,we drink lots of grog,eat heaps of snags,& belch a lot cuz we are cultured...................... bloody oath mite. smile2

And the guys arent any better either,they get pretty crook too. !rotfl! We aussie Sheilas are a force to be reckoned with so watch it. I can drink you under the table when it comes to the amber nectar,you old drongo bighug . Bet youse are flat out like a lizard drinking, trying to think of something funny to reply hey you old Galah. :Friends:

Ya'see Den, I understood every word Caz posted ;)

Where do I start to reply to both of these ****** one has called me a Bastard for no reason than he thinks I didn't have a dad and the other a Pommer Puffer whatever that is? I shall have to look that one up in me Ozzie Thesaurus...here it is my Ozzie Thesaurus, my it's thin, it only has two pages...

We have one who has spent ten years in ozz and thinks he knows it all because he can speak the ozzie speak and understand it when it's wrote down also can fix truck wheels albet with a large hammer, my that's summut to write home about! And another sheila who say's ozz is great but comes back every year to go back into rehab......for whatever reason....

Kinoath mite. Youse bloody pommer puffters. Us Ozzies talk the queens lingo , well if that's the queens lingo I was born on, sorry! conceived and born on the furthest planet in the outer rim of the furthest Gallaxy Annekan Skywalks dad would call home...... what's the betting someone tells me I've mis-spelt Annekan..Bl00dy jumped up ex pats.......

Anyroadup! That's what I say.... !rotfl!

Look mick do I have to put up with these insults to my person again or do I exterminate their posts because while they keep berating me I may start to get personal...and you wouldn't like it if I did.. :Vampire:

All I was saying in my original post was, why Australian? I knew you Convicts had learnt to adapt to the English our grand fathers had spoken...the problem is that over the many years of inter breeding you have acquired a Genetic fault in your DNA making you incoherent to others... :Kiss:

Oi! I took the Liguphone course in Aussie Strine before they let me in that great Island continent, had to pass 2000 questions or no visa!

Pommie bastard...as in "howya goin yer Pommie Bastard?" Now then mate, how's things with you.

Poofter as in "Bloody Pommie Poofter" Queer *@.

Hope that helps Den :crazy:

Ayupmeducks Posted: Aug 1 2006, 03:44 PM 

Pommie bastard...as in "howya goin yer Pommie Bastard?" Now then mate, how's things with you.

You ozzies may be comfortable with Bastard being used like it is over their, the first convicts to be shipped never knew who their perents were, I supose..

But we here aren't use to being called one unless you work on a building site or go into those pubs that those types frequent who use a profanity with every other word....

Not only I've been called a Bastard now it's a Queer Bastard....will it never end? vampire2

Better start learnin' up you lot!

AIF The 1st. or 2nd. Australian Imperial Forces

alec n. slang. A simple minded person, a dupe

Alice, The n. Alice Springs, Central Australia

alley n. Forte. ('It's right up my alley')

Anzac n. Coll. A member of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. (See Digger)

artist n. Habitue', fanatical supporter. ('bullshit artist')

Ashes The, A prize gained in an international series of cricket with England.

Australian Rules. Football played between 18-a-side teams according to these rules, also 'Aussie Rules'.

a wake up adj. not deluded, alert

B

back of adj. Beyond, behind, further inland ('Back of Bourke' - even further than Bourke - a far inland town.)

back, on one's adj. persistent nagging. ('He's always on my back', 'Get off my back!')

back blocks n. Remote inland settlements, or more recently, the cheaper blocks of land in the suburbs.

bag n. slang 1. Any female, not necessarily homely 2. 'In the bag' (adj. phr.) As good as done, won, or successfully achieved. 3. 'Bag-boy' n. A licensed bookmaker.

Bananaland, Bananabender Queensland, native of Queensland

bag of fruit a man's suit of cloths

banker, a n. a river in full flood. ('To run a banker')

barrack v. To cheer, support, a tea, take sides in an argument or controversy.

bash v. 1. To over-indulge in (eg. "bash the beer') 2. a party ('go to a bash')

battler n. A hard trier.

beaut adj. Excellent, fine, desirable ('You beaut' - exclamation of acclaim).

bible-basher n. Slang A person of extreme religious enthusiasm.

bike, to get off one's, To lose one's temper

billabong n. A riverside lagoon; part of a stream no longer flowing.

billy n. A tin used as to brew tea over an open fire; billy can

bite, to ('To put the bite on someone'. To demand a loan; beg

Block, The Part of Collins Street Melbourne, or George Street Sydney. Hence "to do the block'- to parade this area for pleasure.

block n. slang. The head, self control. ('to do one's block', 'I lost my block!' - to lose your temper.

bloke n. a man

bloody adj. Adjective of universal emphasis, usually without malice or offence (eg. 'Bloody good!', 'You bloody beaut!')

blow to, to leave abruptly ('to blow through')

bludge v. To loath on one's work - bludger n.

blue n. argument of any kind ('to have a blue')

bluey n. 1. A roll of blankets carried by a swagman, q.v. ('To hump the bluey' - to take to the open road on foot) 2. A red headed man.

bob n. slang A shilling (today's 10 cent piece)

bodgy 1. adj. a worthless or faulty product ('That watch is a bit bodgy!'). 2. a young punk - widgy, a bodgy's girlfriend

bonza adj. slang. Very good, choice, likeable

bookie n. slang A bookmaker

boomerang n. An article lent with the stipulation that it must be returned ('It's a boomerang')

bottle-oh n, slang A bottle collector (occupation)

bouncer n. A non-uniform security guard on the door of night clubs etc.

brick n. slang A five pound note

brumby n. A wild, unbroken horse

bull, bullshit, bulldust n. slang Nonsense, vapid exaggeration.

bull-roarer n. a aboriginal ceremonial instrument, that hums when swung in a circle above the head

bumper n. slang A part smoked cigarette, butt.

bundle n. slang 1. Worldly possessions. ('To drop your bundle' - to surrender, give up without trying.) 2. A swag

bunyip n. A mythical aboriginal animal that lives in swamps and billabongs.

bush n. Any rural area outside of major or Capital cities.

bush baptist n. or adj. Slang Person of indeterminate religious persuasion

bushed 1. adj. Lost. 2. tired, worn-out

bush lawyer n. One who uses rules and regulations to bedevil authority

bushranger n. A criminal outlaw, a highwayman

bush telegraph n. Means whereby rumours are circulated in outback areas

bushwacker n. See bush ranger

bush, to go v. To go into hiding

Buster, Southerly n. A seasonal windstorm that occurs along the East coast of Australia

C

Captain Cook n. slang A look ('Give me a Captain Cook') - 'Let me view the problem' etc.

Centre, The n. The area generally around Alice Springs, Central Australia

Chute, up the adj. phr. slang Ineffective, bad, unpopular

cobber n. A male friend, a mate, pal

cockatoo n. slang A look-out posted at an illegal gathering, (in particular when gambling, esp. two-up) to warn of the approach of police

cocky n. slang A farmer (eg. bush cocky, cow cocky, wheat cocky etc.)

commo adj. slang A person known or suspected of being a communist

cooee A cry of greeting, or search used in the bush (Within cooee - within measurable distance or reach)

Cook's Tour Getting somewhere in a round about way

cop it! To expect inevitable punishment. To accept something, or punishment ('Your going to cop it!'), 'Cop it sweet! - to accept punishment without complaint

crawler n. A sycophant, fawner

crook adj. slang Sick, ill, seedy

cuppa n. A cup of tea

D

dag n. slang A likeable, humorous fellow

dazzler n. slang That which is excellent (Usu. 'bobby-dazzler')

dead-cert n. A sure winner

deenah n. slang A shilling (today's 10 cent piece)

dice, to v. slang To discard, abandon ('To dice out')

digger n. slang An Australian soldier (Esp. WW1 soldier who fought in Turkey.)

dill See dag

dingbat, made as a Completely irresponsible

dinkum adj. Real, genuine, first-class, true (esp. 'fair dinkum!')

dirty Angry, annoyed ('I'm a bit dirty about that!')

do over v. phr, slang To attack and injure

dong v. slang To hit (esp. the head), punch

drongo n. slang An inept person, awkward or embarrassing person

drum n. slang Sound advice ('I'll give you the drum')

drum up v. To organise, gather together

E

ear-bash v. slang To bore, nag

Enzedder n. slang A New Zealander (See Kiwi)

F

fair adj. slang Used as intensive prefix to many words and phrases. eg. 'Fair dinkum' - exclamation emphasising the truth of an earlier statement. 'Fair crack' or 'fair go' - an appeal for justice

fang carpenter n. slang A dentist

First Fleet n. obs. The convoy of ships which established the original white settlement at Sydney in 1788.

fossick v. To prospect for gold. Also to search idly among rubbish etc.

front, to v. slang To face, confront

full adj. slang Intoxicated, drunk

furphy n. Rumour

G

galah n. slang An irresponsible, erratic, or moronic male

game n. slang Pursuit, intention, task ('to give the game away' - to give up trying)

gibber n. Extensive plains of rock and pebble in Central Australia

go n. slang 1. Fight ('Have a go at him') 2. Attempt ('Give it a go!') 3. Chance ('Fair go')

goog n. slang An egg

grouse adj. slang Excellent, desirable, esp. of a young female

grog n. beer, cheap wine ('on the grog', 'grog-shop')

gum-tree, up a adj. phr. slang Completely puzzled, misled, deluded

gunyah n. Any small building, pavilion

H

hard word slang An immoral suggestion (usu. 'put the hard word on her')

head them, to v. phr. slang The act of tossing pennies heads-up in a game of two-up

home and hosed adj. phr. slang An easy winner. Usu. used when the result is a foregone conclusion

hot adj. Unreasonable, exorbitant ('That's a bit hot!')

hum dinger adj. excellent, good

hump, to v. slang To lift or carry

J

jack n. slang 1. A double-sided penny. 2. the kookaburra 3. A police officer

jack adj. slang Tried beyond endurance ('To be jack of ' - to have one's patience exhausted

jackeroo n. A male station-hand. esp. one who has been trained for managerial duties. Jilleroo - the female version

jacky n. slang An aboriginal native

job, to, v. slang To punch, strike

Joe Blake n. slang a snake

joey n. A young kangaroo, still in the pouch

jumbuck n. slang sheep (esp. in the flock)

'just quietly' adv. phr. slang 'confidentially'

K

kelly n. An axe. Hence, 'to swing like Ned Kelly', to chop

king hit slang A severe decisive blow

Kiwi n. A New Zealander

knock, to v. slang To criticise adversely

L

lair n. slang A flashy dressed young man

larrikin n. A boisterous, irresponsible and mischievous boy or young man

line, to do a n. slang to court, woo

lob, to v. slang to arrive (eg. to lob on one's doorstep')

lurk n. slang a pursuit, avocation (legal or illegal). Hence, 'that's a good lurk'

M

mag, to v. slang persistent chatter

Mallee n. A scrub district in Victoria and South Australia

matilda n. slang A roll of blankets used by a swagman

metho n. methylated spirit, also a drinker of this

molly dook n. slang A natural left-hander

mulga n. The Outback, the bush

mutton, underground rabbit meat

N

nark n. slang A whinger, a wowser, a spoil-sport

never-never, The n. The far outback, esp. unsettled, inland districts

nit n. slang A simpleton

noah's ark A shark

no-hoper n. slang A ineffectual person, a loser

nose, on the adj. phr. slang smelly, offensive, disagreeable

nudge n. slang Indulgence ('I've been giving the drink a nudge')

nulla-nulla An aboriginal wooden club, used in battle

O

'oath! My' Exclamation of emphatic approval

oil, The dinkum n. slang Authentic information, good advice

outback n. The hinterland, remote rural districts

outer, on the adj. phr. slang Unwanted, discarded, ignored, black-legged

Overland, The n. The Transcontinental Railway from Kalgoorlie (WA) to Port Augusta (SA)

overlander n. A cattle drover, esp. in north Australia

P

paper war adj. phr. slang Any wearisome attendance to administrative routine

pat n. slang Solitude ('To be on one's pat (Malone)')

pearl, pearler adj. slang excellent

perform, to v. To indulge in a gross display of rage or temperament

perve, to v. slang To admire lasciviously (Also, 'optic nerve')

pigs! excel. Nonsense, Rot!

plonk n. slang Cheap wine

point the bone, to v. phr. slang To put a curse on a person

pom, pommy n. slang An English person

pong, to v. slang To give off an unpleasant odour

pozzie n. slang position, job, situation

pub n. slang A public hotel, public-house

punce n. An effeminate male

push n. A gang of ruffians, louts

Q

quid n. A pound note (currency)

R

ratbag n. slang An eccentric, crank, fanatic

razoo n. slang small amount of money ('Haven't a brass razoo')

reffo n. slang A European immigrant

rough adj. slang Unreasonable demand or condition

rubbity n. slang See pub. (Also 'rubberdy dub')

S

sheila n. slang A young girl or woman

Shop, The n. The University of Melbourne

shout n. slang A custom of reciprocal payment for drinks in a group ('to shout')

skite, to v. To boast, brag

skull v. To strike someone on the head

slab n. a pack of 24 cans of beer

sling, to v. slang To bribe

Smoke, the Big n. slang Any of the large cities in Australia

smoko n. slang A brief break from work in the morning or afternoon

sort n. An amiable young woman ('a good sort')

S.P. adj. phr. Starting-price betting, conducted by unregistered 'off-course' bookmakers

spare me days! excl. phr. slang Mild oath, expressing exasperation

spin n. slang A five pound note

spinner n. slang The tosser of the coins in the game of 'two-up'

squatter n. A farmer. pastoralist, sheep-farmer

stab n. slang Attempt ('to have a stab')

station n. A sheep farm, or cattle range

stockman n. A mounted station employee (U.S. cowboy)

stone the crows! excl. slang (See 'spare me days')

stoush, to v. slang To hit, strike

strike-a-light!, strike me!, strike me lucky! excl. See 'Spare me days'

stringybark n. A variety of eucalyptus tree. Hence, a tough wiry bushman

stuck into, to get adj, phr. slang To become embroiled in an argument

sundowner n. A itinerant swagman

sus n. slang 1. suspicious 2. To inspect at close quarters ('To sus out!')

swagman n. A vagrant, wanderer, nomad by choice, one who carries a swag, ie a roll of blankets

swiftie n, A clever imposition upon someone, to fool or mislead ('to put a swiftie over on someone')

T

talent n. slang Group of young women, esp. at a social function

Tatt's n. sweepstakes

Tassie n. Tasmania

tinny 1. n. a can of beer 2. adj. slang To be consistently lucky

too right! excl. slang Expression of approval

toss-in, to v. To give up, surrender

Track, the n. The Alice Springs to Darwin Highway

tray-bit, tray n. slang A threepenny coin (obsolete)

turn it up! excl. slang Phrase suggesting disbelief or impatience

turps n. slang Alcoholic liquor

U

Uni The University of Sydney

uperty adj. slang 1. worthless, undesirable, incomplete 2. n. a snob

W

waddie, waddy n. A wooden club

walkabout n. An extended trip or tour, on foot.

Wet, the n. The wet season, north of the tropic of Capricorn

wet adj. slang silly, simple, moronic

whacko! excl. excellent, delightful

wicket n. slang being in a privileged position ('on a good wicket')

wouldn't it! Expression of resignation, frustration

wowser n. A killjoy, puritan, esp. one with messianic tendencies

Y

yabby n. A small freshwater crustacean of the crayfish family

yakka n. slang hard manual work

yarra n. slang A fool, simple fellow

yonnie n. slang A small stone

Z

zack n. slang A sixpenny coin (Obsolete, today's five cent piece)

We aussie Sheilas are a force to be reckoned with so watch it. I can drink you under the table when it comes to the amber nectar

last time I was in Aus (2003) I got a ribbin' for orderin' a PINT. Bloke behind the bar had to go and find a pint pot special 'cos all the locals only drunk out of HALF size glasses.

First couple of pints normally serve as a MOUTHWASH smile2

Come to think of it I can't imagine Caz drinking out of a half pint glass but then again I could, that would explain the two trips a week to the bottle bank... !laughing!

Me thinks Frank that they still do order their p1ss weak lagar in half pint glasses well at least they do in Home and away.... !rotfl!

I didn't see Bastard in your list Mick nor Poofter... :victory:

They drink in half pints so as it doesn't get warm. Oz beer is served in ice cold glasses at about 36F.

That size in NSW is called a Midi, if you wanted a pint, always ask for a Schooner!

Cumon Ayup mite.You've forgotten already haven't you.

A schooner is a bit less than a pint.A pint can be obtained in some of the pubs around Bondi mainly I think because of the many Pommie and Kiwi inhabitants there.

Mick,have you been boning up on strine so you can pay us a visit and get straight into the conversation??? :blink:

You'll also have to learn how to eat one of our meat pies without scalding yourself on the gravy while holding a schooner of ice cold beer in the other hand.

Baz :ph34r:

Well now we've got that out of the way.

I have to apologise, I spelt pommie wrong in my first post dugh!! :Fool: well i ad just ad some Boddys mite & it ad gone to me ed :blink: Bip you don't like our words of affection? better get used to it love,it's all we know over here,in case you visit you had better get an Aussie slang book so you can converse with the Sheilas thumbsup

So many replies I just don't know where to begin....

anyroadup I have to go out I shall get back to them later... !rulez!

But before I go, Has anybody seen that ad on the box for car insurance me thinks It's called Sheilas Wheels, is it just me but in some parts of that ad is the Pink car the Sheilas are driving going backwards or is it just the tablets I'm on sending :Vampire: my brain the wrong messages? :tease:

If this is confirmed by another member that would explain why the ex pats are always wanting to come back to this green a pleasant land...and of cause the beer is better. !englandflag!

Want to keep coming back Den??? Now you have got to be joking smile2

Been back once way back in the early 90's, I don't think I will be back again Den, once were enough, best part of trip was when I was looking out of the plane window at Heathrow as it was taxying down the runway !rotfl!

Sorry Den, can get all the Brit beer I want over here ;)

:Friends: You may get the beer YOU want but could I thou? Harvest pale ummmmm JHB ummmmm Elsie Mo ummmmm Summer Lightening ummmmm Pale Rider ummmmm Hop Back ummmmm just to name a few ummmmm :Vampire:

index-smll_r5_c3.jpg

Sorry Caz if somebody in my local said Hyup you Bastard I would take offence by it even if I knew them, I worked in a Factory for thirty seven years and heard all the sware words you could imaging but when I'm out socialising and yes I do, I don't care to hear that sort of speak when I'm having a drink IMO language like that is only fit for the shop floor or Brothel also it shows the user to lack the skills to use the English language....anyroadup with that off my cheast what's next!? :Vampire:

Look don't lets fall out about ossie measures it's really not worth it, besides Midi & halfs are only for ex pat puffs. The only people who drink halfs here are women and children the men drink their beer by the pint or Furkin which is nine gallons...if my mate got me an half I wouldn't drink it, I would tell him to take it back and ask the bar person to put it in a pint pot and top it up PLEASE!!!!!!...never could understand those who by their beer by the half pint besides it costs more...p uuuuuffs the lot..

!rulez! Ayup! how do you know that the beer is served at 36c? do you carry a thermometer with you? and besides if you drank your beer quicker it wouldn't have the chance to get warm....silly...tight ex pat.. :Vampire:

Most pubs I went in Den, and that covers clubs too, had a sign saying "Our beer is served at 5C"

One of the big digs over there is the warm Pommie beer!

When you buy a beer down under Den, the law in every state states you have to have a clean glass each fillup. You are not allowed to use the same glass without it being washed!

The clean glasses are kept in a large glass fronted freezer, when they get a glass out, it's frosts up! Then the cold 5C beer is poured into it!

BTW, you can ask for a jug of beer of you want! Same as here, saves keep getting up and going for refills. BUT then who wants their beer to get warm as Pommie beer, Nahhh I'll drink mine in Midi's, don't last long anyway, cold to the last drop B)

Just a few points ayup. :Friends: I would like to bring you up to speed as it is 2006 and not 1990..ayup.

Firstly we too are given a clean glass everytime, if they don't you can insist they do but if you prefer your dirty glass they will refill it for you. I find it's one of those habits which is dieing out fast.....secondly our beer is seved cold, the big boys in the brewing industry think that we bitter drinkers like our bitter as cold as Lager some do but I don't, the way I like it is just below room temp....well that's just my taste...I find the colder the brew the less taste it has but then again that's probably the way the brewers would like us to drink it that way they don't have to make a brew with taste saving on good ingredients...cheep beer sold at a high price...and another thing we pay extra for the cold stuff......I call that rip off Britain...they would say more profit for the shareholder :Vampire:

I've had to take a drink back because the glass had lipstick on!

What did they do?, pour the drink into a clean glass and give it me back!

I of course asked for a fresh glass & Drink?

Went to a bar in Perth near the airport (some type of backwood betting establishment) but - hey - when a man needs a pint he heads straight for the nearest watering hole - no pun about the waters mates - well, stands there necking the first one after 40 hours of travellin' when this pi**ed dude on a bar stool offers the barmaid a dollar to get 'um out.

Methinks I'm in heaven but the dollar's worth didn't last long and I'm stood there waiting for the next comment.

Went back a couple of more times and saw pole dancin' topless servin' etc.etc. geez, glad to get on the plane back home smile2

!rulez! Nags Head. I supose?

Gavin wouldn't serve beer in a Dirty Glass Den.

BTW the Nags do have guest beers.

I wouldn't know, I am no expert.

"A pint of Manns & a packet of pork scratchins please"

Went to a bar in Perth near the airport (some type of backwood betting establishment) but - hey - when a man needs a pint he heads straight for the nearest watering hole - no pun about the waters mates - well, stands there necking the first one after 40 hours of travellin' when this pi**ed dude on a bar stool offers the barmaid a dollar to get 'um out.

Methinks I'm in heaven but the dollar's worth didn't last long and I'm stood there waiting for the next comment.

Went back a couple of more times and saw pole dancin' topless servin' etc.etc. geez, glad to get on the plane back home smile2

Sounds like the pubs I work in Frank,& that's not even for money meduck :blink:

Caz Posted on Aug 3 2006, 05:29 AM

Sounds like the pubs I work in Frank,& that's not even for money meduck 

Sodding hell Caz never knew you were a topless bar waiter and you do it for nowt? great can't wait for the meet..NOW!!!! :victory: It's all becoming clear the truth always comes out eventually......It's alway's best to get those type of things of ones cheast..saves going to confessional besides the wines crap.... :tease: