This made me chuckle.

Don't think i'm going to be able to dig myself out of this too easily,but I know you know what I meant Den :blink: I work in pubs most days of the week, well a lot of days anyway, & what I was trying to say is, the observations by Frank, of the pub in Perth, are pretty much the same all over Australia. Male orientated still, drinking holes, not nice places to take your wife to. And in a lot of the seedier joints ,we have topless barmaids,pole dancers, Bundy girls with very little on & all sorts of things a man your age needn't worry about smile2

Keep taking the pills Bip,if they don't work, PM me & I will send you the name of a very good doctor I know abouttime

:crazy: Cor blimy Caz if only the pubs were like that here I would be skint by Wednesday and blind..... ;)

anyroadup I knew exactly what you meant meduk just kidding as I always am..

still it would be nice to walk into the Crown in Beeston to be confronted by my favourite bar person topless....the bar maids aren't bad either... :Vampire:

And what do you mean a Person of my age.....I'II let you know there's still plenty of steam left in my boiler........Fred.... !rotfl!

Ay, now com'on

seeing topless barmaids is ok when they haven't reached 30 smile2

But I draw the line when tha nippl's are nearing the 'nee's B)

Hey Frank, I take offense to that!!! I'm over 30 and my girlie parts are no where near my knees!!! Come to think of it, they haven't yet reached my belly either!!! girlvboy

Thanks for that Mick, now everyone will be inspecting my boobs!!! :Shock:

:Vampire: I took a look Elaine but then again I'm not into that sort of thing more of an ar5e man myself...but then again on closer inspection.......... I go all the way..nod nod wink wink hey Elaine.. :victory:

This topic has ventured into the unknown so can we please get back onto the true path once again and no more sordid innuendoes :Vampire:

• 12 years later...

8 days in a week, 120pence in a pound, six toes on a foot and the fingers are webbed, (not everyone of course,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but most)

Rog