Looking for Drag acts from the 80s/90s!!

Looking for Drag artists and acts that were around in Nottingham in the 80s and 90s for an article I'm writing but doesn't necessarily still have to be involved in drag. Does anybody know the names of any well known acts from those decades that I can look up or was anyone themselves personally involved in the scene?

Thanks in advance!! 

One name I  heard of, when I  lived at Snape Wood, was someone know as Victoria Plum. Sorry but no other info. Welcome to Nottstalgia.

Thanks for the back up, Rob. (Used to have a neighbour who worked in Pork Farms, Mapperly top, who was quite pally with V.P.

I volunteered working the door (in exchange for a few beers) at the Old General cabaret nights a few times in the early/mid seventies - mainly for jazz nights but occasional for drag. The acts on in those days were all from London and were absolutely dire. I don't know about the 80s and later - I had left the RU by then.

The stage name was actually Vicky La Plume & still preforming now living in Blackpool, did a lot of charity work for Woodlands school on Aspley Lane.   

One half of Rags to Riches won some serious amount of money & packed it in.

Worrabarrrt Angela Britvic at the Generous Britain? Terrifying :crazy:

19 hours ago, jonab said:

I volunteered working the door (in exchange for a few beers) at the Old General cabaret nights a few times in the early/mid seventies - mainly for jazz nights but occasional for drag. The acts on in those days were all from London and were absolutely dire. I don't know about the 80s and later - I had left the RU by then.

hi jonab

Old General now gone to the big pub house in the sky The Old General (man) also gone don't know were. Now shops and flats.