Whitbread street, Basford

Hiya I'm wondering if anybody has any history or old pics of Whitbread street as I was born there in 1970. I lived in a house that was situated opposite the brewery. I'm creating a time line of my childhood & any info would be very much appreciated. When the houses were demolished we moved to snapewood.

Ours was the the house on the end before the alleyway. You can see the gap in the houses. Ours was the one before the gap my aunts was the one after the gap 

No actually you are correct it is around where the arrow is. 

I have got a pic of my mother in the back yard of the house but tried to upload it but to no avail 

Did you use the uploading feature built into this forum (at the bottom of the reply box) ?   It's useless.

To upload a photo here, you need to use one of the free image hosting sites.

Depending on your technical knowledge, that may be easy or difficult   :)

Hi Andy, I  agree with Margie, postimage is the one I  use and have been highly satisfied with the results.

Kind regards, Beekay.

1 hour ago, Cliff Ton said:

I've now deleted the problem post.

As I don't use Postimage, I'm afraid I can't help in identifying what might've gone wrong. If there are options in what you can click on, try clicking on one of the others.

Thanks Cliff Ton. I have added it further up as a link I dont know if you can see it if you click on it??

• 1 month later...