Anything exciting?

I’ve just been to the newsagent’s at Lowdham to pay for my paper delivery and the the owner asked me if I was doing ‘anything exciting’ this weekend.  It made me think ‘when was the last time I did anything exciting’? It must have been years ago. I’m now actively looking for excitement. Any suggestions? Obviously ‘womanising’ is out of the question! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Why not book your self on a track day, plenty of excitement. Or even more of an adrenalin rush, nip over to Germany and get a few laps in round the Nurburgring!!

Really miss the cut and thrust of my old work...........been finished nearly 2 years now.......i'm nearly 75 and hard to believe that up to 2 or 3 years ago ,,i was still up for the 'Chase and a bit of a 'Scuffle''.....but best of all a good ''Verbal exchange''  mostly very humorous,,,i found it exciting anyway.......sad ain't i.....would love just a bit more.......:crazy:

You won’t believe this but for the second time today, this time when I was buying wine from the farm shop, I was once again asked ‘if I was doing anything exciting’. Is this becoming a common form of greeting or do I look like an elderly ‘action man’?smile2