Do You Know Why?

Sounds about right lollylugs, all the teeth they removed from me at Chaucer St, would still be baby teeth, which would have come out on their own eventually. I did not have toothache, so why pull 'em.

Talking to an old guy on my street last night. Turns out he is a retired doctor. He wasn't to complimentary about doctors. Said that in his day you sat down and took the time to get to know a patient. He went on to say, "now we just treat test numbers." I told him I keep away from doctors as much as I can. Just hope I croak quick when the time comes. He said "you've got the right idea."

I suffer from dyslexic fingers too. My big problem is with any word involving "T" and "H" together. I almost always type "Teh" and have to correct as I go along.

Ive got a 'shaky' left hand and often press the wrong key,..........its a Bugger eating Garden Peas,....

• Upvote 3

I'M left handed Robbie,.............amazing the things ive learn't to do with my right hand,.....lol.

Do you know why, there is a man walking around Bulwell thinking he is the spitting image of George Clooney, when he looks bogger-all like him?

Vanity, vanity, all is vanity. noblue

After that pic of me at the Ludd it's Sidney Greenstreet. Obviously an optical aberration of the camera lens.

• Upvote 1