• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A reverse search of "Ms Burtons" image indeed gives a picture of a year 4  teacher  . Different name though !  Wonder why Coventry kids would be interested in a Nottingham suburb project ?

Has schoolchildren's toilet habits been discussed yet ? There is a cryptic clue in there for you BK !

I think I have deja vu! Keeps occurring every few months.

A reverse search of "Ms Burtons" image indeed gives a picture of a year 4  teacher  .

Different name though ! 

Wonder why Coventry kids would be interested in a Nottingham suburb project ?

Miss-K-Perrett_Year-4-Teacher_PE-Leader.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Overpainted eyebrows, trout pout lips, looks more like a wanted poster for big brother.

You  lot are much too clever for me. Why am I allus the last to twig?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DAVIDW said:

Wonder why Coventry kids would be interested in a Nottingham suburb project ?

Could be a class project, See how many Forums or F/B groups you can register on around the country and see what information you can get from them.

Except the subject is a P.E-Leader.

Apart form it's nothing to do with Coventry, someone maybe or maybe not from Nottingham is just using the photo.

34 minutes ago, Beekay said:

IMG-20200208-174755.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. 

Looks perfectly acceptable to me. In view of the fact this may or may not be a pictures of the poster I rather think we need to be a little more circumspect over her appearance.

The person who made the posts - using the name Charlotte Burton - may have grabbed a random image from the internet to appear convincing.

The lady in the photo - who is a genuine school teacher on a genuine website - may know nothing about how her photo has been used.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Cliff Ton said:

The lady in the photo - who is a genuine teacher....may know nothing about how her photo has been used.

CT , I did hesitate linking to her photo , ,  maybe for that reason you should edit the link out of my post above ( if that's possible) .

• Like 1

Spamming is mostly a male not a  female trait so even the gender may not be right.  I know we live in a gender fluid world now but a barm pot. as my dad use to say, is still a barm pot.

2 hours ago, Brew said:

Looks perfectly acceptable to me. In view of the fact this may or may not be a pictures of the poster I rather think we need to be a little more circumspect over her appearance.

Thanks for the rebuke Brew. Apologies to the lady in the photo.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Invite her to the next meet up to see her in the flesh. Please don’t misconstrue that sentence!

You’re invited to the next meet-up Phil ...... so we can see you in the flesh abouttime

Phil, have I  read it right, you have a donor for your hip transport? I always thought they were stainless or titanium steel. I only mention this because my brother in law showed me one that his firm made and boy, was it bloody heavy!