• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A reverse search of "Ms Burtons" image indeed gives a picture of a year 4  teacher  . Different name though !  Wonder why Coventry kids would be interested in a Nottingham suburb project ?

Has schoolchildren's toilet habits been discussed yet ? There is a cryptic clue in there for you BK !

I think I have deja vu! Keeps occurring every few months.

Morning Charlotte, a big welcome to Nottstalgia. What area of Nottm. do you originate from?

Not being nosey mind.  :rolleyes:

Nowt up with Top Valley......i'm ex old Bestwood estate,,,and Top Valley was built on what we used to call 7 fields,,,that being the 7 fields between Old Bestwood and Bestwood Pit village,,,twas our cross country run from the old Padstow school.

That used to be part of our longer cross country course at Mellish. After going up Kersall Drive and crossing the common we went under a railway bridge and up and over the fields. We re-emerged through another  bridge further down, crossed Hucknall Rd., ran beside the railway bank at the bottom of the golf course, through another bridge then back up St. Alban’s Rd., down Piccadilly and back home. School cross country champion me!

Welcome Charlotteburton 1 

Enjoy our site  you say your looking for ""Inspiration "" you have logged in to nottstalgia  (you don't have to be mad but it helps)

What subject do you teach and what year? 

just being inquisitive,  hope your not going to check our English and spelling.

Any way a big warm welcome.

1 hour ago, philmayfield said:

That used to be part of our longer cross country course at Mellish. After going up Kersall Drive and crossing the common we went under a railway bridge and up and over the fields. We re-emerged through another  bridge further down, crossed Hucknall Rd., ran beside the railway bank at the bottom of the golf course, through another bridge then back up St. Alban’s Rd., down Piccadilly and back home. School cross country champion me!

Glad to see your Education was not wasted.

3 hours ago, Charlotteburton1 said:

What would you like to know ?@Waddo

Basically, everything thats been asked before I got around to answering.

3 hours ago, Beekay said:

Is it true, you can drive through Top Valley at 60mph., and they can still take your wing mirrors off?

To be fair BK, most of the cars there are the right way up now!!

2 hours ago, Waddo said:

To be fair BK, most of the cars there are the right way up now!!

And no engines in the garden?