Difficulty in Accessing Nottstalgia

I personally wouldn't know about Chris Ayup, not heard from her for ages must have been something I've said.........anyroadup there are it seems many women folk who are having conection problems with this site IMO that's great they where starting to annoy me with there incessant moaning.... vampire2

if it's not one thing it's another, I don't know these ex pats, you can never please them, they are quick to leave these shores and before you know it they are making plans to come back for a visit IMO once ya gone you stay gone well that's what I say..... !englandflag!

Only been back once in 27 years Den to see my late Mum and Dad one more time before they passed on. More chance now of finding a hen with teeth than seeing me in Blighty!

So rule me out of "coming back" ;);););)

my mother changed her name from patricia to something else, does that make her an "ex-pat"? smile2

Only if it was her sirname ;)

Tutanic Posted on Aug 22 2006, 07:59 PM

I will never go and live anywhere else just in case...

Thank god for that Tuts...anyroadup my dig wasn't aimed at anyone in particular just ex-pats who just can't stay away IMO if it's that great over in another country why should you want to come back unless it's to rub it in to those who haven't found it necessary to leave these shores but saying that as things are going in this refugee camp of a country we English will be leaving by the boat load soon............ !englandflag!

mr rob t Posted on Aug 22 2006, 08:05 PM

my mother changed her name from patricia to something else, does that make her an "ex-pat"?

!rulez! yes rob it sure does but only if it was legal.....

Took me over an hour to access the site this morning, I kept getting the "Cannot find site" message!!

Caz had her computer checked out at a computer shop, the bloke had no trouble accessing the site from his area, but she cannot acces Nottstalgia from her home....

To make you feel much better john I too had a simular experiance this morning my message read >Error 500 [internal] server error......I even tried to phone Mick but he was unavailable also......... vampire2 that'e typical ain't it never a copper around when you need one....

Must be a server error that doesn't like some of us, mainly the ex pats for leaving :Shock::Shock:

Now why didn't I think of that.......?

Tell you what I think we have a p\\\\\\\\ ghost in the site because I'm not getting email notifications anymore, checked my settings and they are fine....

I got email notification of this reply.

I am still baffled by this.

Most people are getting in no problems?

Only Caz and Dicko?

Please check these sites, I found on the only occassion we were down, they were too.

One is our host. The other is my other site.

www.webdockers.com

www.longeatoncameraclub.com

Did you have problems getting in Ann?

Its still a mystery?

Its been accessible all the time.

And still no Caz & Dicko! :(

Robin was going to email Caz?

Welcome back angi you haven't missed owt meduk, been very quite as of late, not fallen out with anyone for such a long time I'm getting withdrawal symptoms or it could be the alcohol leaving me blood stream, whichever it is it's not a nice feeling but then again I was warned by my medical team that some day's would be better than others................................... vampire2 anyroadup only an hour to go before the doors open and the smell of stale ale and disgarded nub ends fills my nostrils once again................heaven...... welcomehome

This is a message I received on one occasion, not knowing that much about sql and its derivatives I now pass on to you buffs.

mySQL query error: SELECT f.*, c.id as cat_id, c.position as cat_position, c.state as cat_state, c.name as cat_name, c.description as cat_desc,

c.image, c.url, m.member_name as mod_name, m.member_id as mod_id, m.is_group, m.group_id, m.group_name, m.mid

FROM ibf_forums f, ibf_categories c

LEFT JOIN ibf_moderators m ON (f.id=m.forum_id)

WHERE c.id=f.category

ORDER BY c.position, f.position

mySQL error: Got error 28 from storage engine

mySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 07th of September 2006 12:06:35 PM

All the best

Ann

This is a message I received on one occasion, not knowing that much about sql and its derivatives I now pass on to you buffs.

mySQL query error: SELECT f.*, c.id as cat_id, c.position as cat_position, c.state as cat_state, c.name as cat_name, c.description as cat_desc,

c.image, c.url, m.member_name as mod_name, m.member_id as mod_id, m.is_group, m.group_id, m.group_name, m.mid

FROM ibf_forums f, ibf_categories c

LEFT JOIN ibf_moderators m ON (f.id=m.forum_id)

WHERE c.id=f.category

ORDER BY c.position, f.position

mySQL error: Got error 28 from storage engine

mySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 07th of September 2006 12:06:35 PM

All the best

Ann

Exactly the same here meduck.

I passed this on to the admin via e-mail but as I've not had a response I think he's either dead or don't wont to no me smile2

Back on now so it don't matter.

Aint life grand

Listen, Sometime I get dragged to exotic places like IKEA.

I havnt a clue what that SQL error was caused by.

But the long term problem is Caz not even seeing our home page.

Or our hosts page? Whilst most other members get into the forums

with few problems.

Still a mystery?

As for SQL errors, they occur accassionally and seldom last long.

I dont think this particular error is the same as Cas'z problem.

If you do get SQL errors please let me know, copying the error to me.

Since the Ruskies attacked a few months back, the SQL database containing

all the boards messages memberbase etc is backed up regularly.

If we get nuked again we can get back to normal pretty quickly.