DIY BEEKAY smile2

BK we can't see the drs we have to phone to phone the dr and he will send prescription to chemist for you to collect. 

Some sort of precautions are necessary. Just take no notice of what the others are doing, you keep yourself safe and do what you have to do.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Margie is right. I keep popping in to see how you all are. Thankyou all so much for your posts.   I'm afraid we are not very well the pair of us. This must be the 'Long Covid' that we hear a

I really wish that more people were afraid. For their own safety.    I don't think anyone who hasn't witnessed in reality a person down on their hands and knees gasping  with a chest full of

Am in total dismay at the human race. It's becoming more like Mad Max at the moment.        This me me society we have created cares only about themselves: I'm alright Jack, the rest of you can f

Posted Images

I

years ago I stated that I'll hide in a broom cupboard for 6 months if it saves me from this virus.

If you find a Boris beat you to it.. don't be surprised, and obviously don't shake his hand..;)

Being serious.. many thanks for the info, an opinion from a trusted source adds a lot more power to the elbow..

• Like 1

Can anybody tell me what Boris is playing at. Saying keep away from each other but don't close schools bars restaurants etc. where's his common sense. Children are the most guilty of spreading bacteria. Maybe I'm wrong or read it wrongly but I'm confused, is he real?

Glad it went well and you'll soon be getting your leg over... The Fergy that is...

I've had one o them there spirals, it's the weirdest sensation being wide awake and unable able to move your legs

Nonna,

The reason for not closing schools yet is that kids at home need looking after, that means either parents off work, a lot of whom could be NHS staff,  or Grandparents will end up with the kids, which can't be good.

Also kids off school means they're outside playing, tripping, falling and breaking arms and legs hence tying up hospital resources.

At the moment there is no right or wrong way to handle this, the rules haven't been written from experience, only from best guesses.

Even when it's over, what was right or apparently wrong for one Country may not have been, or will be in the future,  right or wrong for any others.

The problem in Italy is the virus was out and about long before anyone expected it to be.

The Chinese have got their patient zero back to  November 17th and are still looking.

Italy could have had the first cases long before Xmas.

• Like 4

I had the cough from hell last December while I was on hols in Tenerife, if I'd got it now I'd swear blind I've got Covid 19 & I'd be in self isolation. Went to local pharmacy & they gave me bisolven which helped but made me drowsy as it contained diphenhydramine, so I slept quite a bit... I do wonder if I DID have Covid 19 before it was recognised in Europe & recovered, however I don't suppose I'll ever know.. ...Hoping all fellow Nottstagion's wherever you are stay safe...   

• Like 1

Can't visit, "they" won't let me. Can't  phone, don't know the number so "All the best Phil., and get better soon" 

Beekay.

Three supermarkets today, Morrisons, Tesco and Asda, can't even get in the carparks at two of them at 11am -sheer bloody madness! 

I've read of the toilet paper and hand sanitisers but no one mention bread, eggs, milk and a whole raft of depleted shelves. One silly lady was struggling to load 10 ! loaves into the boot of her Micra and still had 2 trolleys to go... Eventually bought a loaf but what a palaver!

There's going to be an awful lot of food go to waste I'm sure

I do 2 or 3 hours a day as a Hermes courier these days. Most of us are delivering bulk packs of bog rolls. Can't get 'em in the shops so they are buying them online instead! Saving grace is that I am getting paid for delivering them.