Isolation- Information and advice

I don't see her majestys loyal opposition coming up with any better ideas other than should have, could have, did not... all past tense. The only thing they seem concerned with at the moment is demanding the governement throw more money around.

Forgetting all that has gone before and accepting the current situation has anyone any suggestions on how we move forward? Personally I'd be quite draconian...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feeding the ducks whilst in self-isolation.   (Not mine - I borrowed it)

Five! He took longer to come out than Phillip Schofield 

Day 26 of quarantine if only my neighbour had brought food instead of 356 rolls of toilet paper    

It seems to me that most intelligent people, including the opposition,  'Official SAGE', 'Independent SAGE', NHS folks and informed amateurs were all calling for a short sharp 'lock down' ,'circuit breaker' or whatever at least a month ago. Ultimately more effective and less economically damaging than the current and proposed farces.

Only Johnson and his mob seriously opposed the idea. It is obvious that even the proposed 'lockdown Mk2' from Thursday will not work because many people are now 'bored' with it all (Poor Dears..) and both schools and Unis will remain open.  We need a proper lockdown.

What many fail to grasp is that the people who will die in the next four weeks.. for the most part already have Covid.

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/coronavirus-the-new-strain-xii.246977/page-55#post-4157444

I think our political diatribe belongs in a different topic Col. Joining the blame culture here does nothing to 'Inform or advise' about isolation.

The PFM post seems pretty pointless but as I say it's for a different topic...

35 minutes ago, Brew said:

I think our political diatribe belongs in a different topic Col. Joining the blame culture here does nothing to 'Inform or advise' about isolation.

Fair point..

35 minutes ago, Brew said:

The PFM post seems pretty pointless

That seems to be your stock response to anything on Pinkfish. :P