Yes, Boris sent me a message earlier about poor old Tom.  Wonder where he picked up the Covid virus, can’t imagine he gets out to Lidls these days.  I would think he’s had the vaccine already, which begs the question ....... 

45 minutes ago, LizzieM said:

I would think he’s had the vaccine already

According to our media he has not had the vaccination as he has been suffering from a chest ailment.

I just wish him all the best and hope for a speedy and full recovery along with all those suffering from Covid 19.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wish him well.  A very inspiring and very humble man.

BBC News said he is not in intensive care..which is sort of 'so far so good.'

Just this minute heard on BBC newsflash... Captain, Sir Tom Moore has passed away.

God Bless Capn' Tom. R.I.P. And Thank you.

• Like 2

He was a lovely old man, very inspirational.  Such a shame that he’s passed away but at that great age it’s difficult to shake off even minor ailments.  RIP Sir, you will go down in history and remembered forever. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I see that a statue of Sir Tom in Derbyshire has been defaced by protestors who thought they would further their cause by pouring urine over it. An absolute disgrace that cannot be tolerated. The picture of one of them stated she was a medical student, obviously a waste of public money educating her. Those identified should be arrested and charged with as many offences that can be pinned on them. No cause is made believable by these idiots and it must be made abundantly clear to them that society will not tolerate actions like this. If these are an example of a future generation who are going to run things God help them, such scum are not fit to polish the boots of men like Sir Tom who was an example to us all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

This happened in Hatton, the village we used to live in, just down the road from where we are now. To me she, and all others associated with this heinous act, should be placed in public stocks alongside Capt.Tom's statue, where anyone can subject her to the same treatment, no more than she deserves 

• Like 2