Happy Birthday carni

hope you have a good one

:congrats:                                                            

• Like 1

Carni hope you have a fantastic day in spite of the gloom that surrounds us. Many happy returns , happy birthay.:rulez: say you have to enjoy yourself.:bighug:

• Like 1

Happy Buthday Carnivorous:rolleyes: Have a superfine day and do everything you're allowed to, within the bounds of decorum.xx:yahoo:

• Like 1

I know we don't speak much to each other anymore let alone sing together...........but you know i still LUV YA,,,have a nice one Carnie  x

• Like 1
2 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

I know we don't speak much to each other anymore let alone sing together...........but you know i still LUV YA,,,have a nice one Carnie  x

Still singing in me art benj.xx I will get my tuning fork out mi duck, see if I can start trilling again.xx 

Thank you for my Birthday wishes my cyber pals. Just got back from our daily 12miler exercise bike ride. We have a certain route which keeps us away from people and once off the tow paths we go down some pretty country lanes (Around the prisons) I hope we never encounter men running down the road when we are out ,or you will see one Carni panic and peddle like lightening. Probably swearing annawl.

I have had Instructions to stay in at 12 noon. Some kind of Birthday Present being delivered. Hope It's edible. Let you know. Thanks again pals. 

:)

• Like 3

Happy birthday Carni (for the second time today).   The tea party looks great.... enjoy xx

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oldphil said:

happy birthday Carni! Nonna's right - say you must enjoy yourself

It was "rules" that says you must enjoy yourself. Hope you're doing it. I'm eating a coconut yogurt maybe you're eating cream cakes. 

Oh well needs must when the devil drives. :bighug: 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, LizzieM said:

Looks like I’ve missed the party but Happy Birthday Carni (again!) xx

It were great Lizzie ! We all had cakes and sandwiches and ice cream wi ' jelly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...