ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø

happy%20birthday4.gif

and this time it's bips..

birthdays come but once a year

and now it's time for yours

so don't just sit around all day

get up and change your drawers.

cos it's partytime!

seeing as it's your birthday mate, have a virtual glass of lemonade on me, and enjoy!

ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø

Thanks ilko, angi, frank and tuts. I shall be going out 2 nite for an Indian but first I shall be having several pints of Harvest Pale and then again afterwards several more to wash it all down, weither I will fall over will be up to my mate and his wife they are my eye's,ears and stablisers 2 nite also they are responsible for getting me back into care before lights out.....

before I go I have one or two people to thank>>>>

I would just like to thank all of you who have paid your best wishes to me on this momentous day, as it being my birthing day.

There have been times in the past that I thought I wouldn’t get this far up the ladder of life, for those people who have helped me lift my leg to take the next step up I would just like to thank here;

My gynaecologist for being very patient with me until I had the operation;

My orthodontist, if not for him I wouldn’t have been able to smile and still be taking my food through a straw, also him I can thank too for the rumours stopping;

My chiropodist for filing down my toe and fingernails and for the weekly shaving of the hairs on the balls of my feet and the palms of my hands;

My Solicitors for having the forethought to sue those who saw fit to put up wanted posters and those who spread aspersions about me and presumed too that I wasn’t fit to ask for myself at my local pub for a pint of Harvest Pale, to them I bestow a special thanks;

My next-door neighbour for showing me the kindness and understanding I deserve also for using the rhubarb in my garden to make Rhubarb and raisin crumble which has helped me to gain the weight I desperately needed to regain after the operation on my in growing eye lash.

My window cleaner for the times he has seen me in the buff and been able to keep his breakfast down, well at least until he got down to his bucket;

All the team at my local med centre especially Judith for holding the door back and Elsie for holding the other one, Bill for taking my dog Diezel for walk’s while I was being rubbed down with Lanolin twice a week.

All the staff at the charity shop on the High road in Beeston, especially Margaret for saving and washing the incontinence pants when and if they came in.

Whoops nearly forgot my long suffering JP for whom I thank for the many times I have called him out in the early hours of the morning just so I could turn over also for the tablets he prescribes me just so I can get through another shitey day in paradise.

And last but not least my son and daughter for the moral support and the cash they have loaned me until I can stand on my own two feet once again….

Just a small PS, I would like to thank Angel of Nottingham, Chrissie better known as Dicko her best friend also Caz and Cali Gal, tuts, Katyjay, angi and any female members I have missed for their understanding inasmuch on certain occasions when I have taken my tablets in the wrong order or colour sequence I have overstepped and got a little personal, for those times I unreservedly apologise……….anyroadup..That’s what I say….. :tease: