Jean Riley / Whittaker

Hi ,

I wonder if anyone could help me , i am trying to find some more information on one Jean Riley born in 1941 (approx) and had three children , one girl and two boys as of 1965 .

She was married to a miner 1957 in nottingham and had the married name of whittaker.

Any information would be greatly recieved.

all the best

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi ,

jean married john edward whittaker (miner) in december 1957 , i have a copy of the marraige certificate which gives there address as 77 Turton st, Bulwell .

All the best

Tim

Jean Riley, now retired, lives in Torquay, Devon. Further details can be obtained via Friends Reunited. Look under "Quarry Road Infants School". If no success, mail me and I'll pass on your details. Terry

Cheers Terry.

I PM'd the OP

Absolutely brilliant I reckon! 2006 the request and Terry has gone to the effort of producing the goods.

Now how about my long lost friends Brian Turner 1951 Mundella and Catherine Wood(R.C. School behind the RC cathedral)

Absolutely brilliant I reckon! 2006 the request and Terry has gone to the effort of producing the goods.

Now how about my long lost friends Brian Turner 1951 Mundella and Catherine Wood(R.C. School behind the RC cathedral)

Glad to be of service. To be honest, I was corresponding to Jean recently as we both attended the same school. Unfortunately there was several years difference, so we had little in common to share.