Dead right Bamber....

Thackeray's Lane Woodthorpe it is !clapping!

Your 'favourite' tag, well justified.

Drove through there on Friday last and, with the exception of the removed bridge, the view remains exactly as it was 35 years back. Breckhill Road off to the right from the roundabout, with Arno Vale Road straight ahead.

Cheers

Robt P

Cheers Rob, but then you did throw down the gauntlet by calling me the favourite.

I've always enjoyed puzzles and quizzes which is how I got my moniker. I was the original Bamber Boozler on Teletext - and he's still going strong on Ch4.

I'll have my tea and thenl come-up with a new Nottingham oriented poser. Stay tuned.

• 3 years later...
I've always enjoyed puzzles and quizzes which is how I got my moniker. I was the original Bamber Boozler on Teletext - and he's still going strong on Ch4.

Anyone noticed Teletext is no more ? (other than its money-making holidays division).

I can remember Saturday afternoons of simply watching three pages latest scores looping continually.

I remember listening to whatever programme it was on the old steam radio in the 1950's at 5pm on a saturday when you had no idea of any of the scores till the announcer opened his mouth, but by his tone in saying the home team you knew whether it was a home win away win or draw!