Beekay

Where's everybody gone !!

On 6/21/2020 at 7:20 PM, Beekay said:

I try not to think about it Ian. I do feel for my wife as she gets upset on Mothers day. My biggest regret is that we'll never be grandparents. Said before on here that I've advertised for anyone who wants to adopt a grandad, only one owner, never used except to go to church. Come Christmas time we both get pangs and so we keep a low profile. That's why we come up to Thoresby Hall at the beginning of December. Get our Christmas over and done with.

As someone who has no living grandparents I'm happy to adopt you as my Grandad if I'm not too old!!

1. Thank you Melissa, I would be most delighted to be your adopted grandad'. :bighug:
  2. Jill Sparrow has rescued me as her big brother. Does this mean I've got to start buying birthday cards and Christmas presents.
  • Like 1

No need to send me birthday cards, big brother. I'm not having any more birthdays! ;)

Melissa, as someone who has connections with Grant street, we already have something in common. Proper Radfordians. 

• Like 1