Sharon was the one i knew,,great lady,,toured with Bernard Manning,,went to live in Spain and we lost touch,,always a good tale to tell,,

Edit,, had the Paper shop Den?

6 hours ago, denshaw said:

Barbara Sharon from Sneinton Dale?       Don't ask.

Yes lovely gal prone to a bit of volatility though lol

She also did a double act with amber vandella 

the beast of berlin. Wouldn’t have been allowed now tho

• Like 1
3 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Sharon was the one i knew,,great lady,,toured with Bernard Manning,,went to live in Spain and we lost touch,,always a good tale to tell,,

Lol we were on a gig years ago and on following her home she had a bust up with her lover

he drove straight over a roundabout lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Yes indeed. Bernard was a real rude guy

wouldnt have gotten into a club nowadays

• Like 1

Great you have come on here Kerry,,,i knew Sharon very well back in the 80s and 90s,,lost touch when her and Gary  went to live in Valez Malaga Spain,,,......the chap before Gary i think was Maltese ,,they actually lived in Malta for some time...love to hear that they are still about?,,be in their 80s now....Gary was also a great character,,they had a shop on Sneinton dale called ''Paper-boy'',,Sharon was doing some topless bar work at that Pub down Carlton road (name eludes me)run by Chrissie,, my now wife nearly worked with her  lol,,long story,,

Hope you stay on Nottstalgia Kerry,,,and give us a few stories,,,

Edit..........I also knew Valda the very funny Lithuanian stripper,,,lovely Lass,,sadly no longer with us.......used to meet her sometimes at Chris's shop on Alfreton road,,,for early coffee  and a smoke,,think i'll shut up now...........:rolleyes:

The ones i knew were a brilliant Funny,clever,Generous crowd,,,God bless em.....

1 hour ago, kerrylloyd said:

Lol we were on a gig years ago and on following her home she had a bust up with her lover

he drove straight over a roundabout lol

Exotic dancer, bust up. That I’d like to have seen!

I had some dealings with a young lady who used the stage name Sonia Subaru. Early 80’s. Nice lass. 

47 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Always kept my Liberty Bodice on BK................

Good idea pal. At least it would stop you getting a chill. Bit of goose grease poultice too.

10 minutes ago, letsavagoo said:

stage name Sonia Subaru

I used to work for a Doctor Subaru when I worked for Coal Board xray services, at Wath on Dearne. Just saying.

15 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Great you have come on here Kerry,,,i knew Sharon very well back in the 80s and 90s,,lost touch when her and Gary  went to live in Valez Malaga Spain,,,......the chap before Gary i think was Maltese ,,they actually lived in Malta for some time...love to hear that they are still about?,,be in their 80s now....Gary was also a great character,,they had a shop on Sneinton dale called ''Paper-boy'',,Sharon was doing some topless bar work at that Pub down Carlton road (name eludes me)run by Chrissie,, my now wife nearly worked with her  lol,,long story,,

Hope you stay on Nottstalgia Kerry,,,and give us a few stories,,,

Edit..........I also knew Valda the very funny Lithuanian stripper,,,lovely Lass,,sadly no longer with us.......used to meet her sometimes at Chris's shop on Alfreton road,,,for early coffee  and a smoke,,think i'll shut up now...........:rolleyes:

Hurrah. Someone who knew , now I recall her partners was Maltese he was a wannabe male stripper with a huge ‘ahem’ appendage

made a few bucks by swinging around on hen nights lol

• Like 1