Heaven is a nicer place this morning.....my  Mother-in law' passed away a few hours ago,,,God bless you my lovely Rita..........

She really was a special lady,,we never had a wrong word and were always laughing.........She lived in Peterborough and my Wife was with her ,,,

Edit.........Rita would love a like.....x

• Like 18

Ben, So sorry to hear about your mum in law, but good that D was with her.  Thinking and praying for all the family x

• Like 3

Ben, I know how much you loved your mum in law. Some would say that's unusual but you love everyone, so not in your case.

It's good that your wife was with her.  Just remember, Rita will be keeping her beady eye on you, so...behave yersen! ;)

• Like 1

This brings back to me when Gertie my mother in law passed away. Gert was one of the best mother in law you could wish to have. 

Ben and D

I'm so sorry for your loss

but you will never for  get the  good an brillant person she was.

May i say good night god bless Rita  

• Like 1

Sincere condolences Ben, from down this end. I know how you feel, it was the same with my M-I-L, she dragged me out of just existing to living. She once said to her daughter, 'don't go down to his level, bring him up to yours'.

We've been married 55 wonderful years. Take care Ben. Regards, Barrie.

• Like 1

Yes, contrary to the popular myth and jokes My mother in law was a star, a real diamond and to use a saying from my youth, ‘a bit of a bogger’. 

My condolences Ben.

• Like 1

Never had a mother in law but I know what it's like when you lose someone close ... Condolences Ben...

• Like 1

My condolences too Paul.

• Like 1

What lovely comments about MILs. Obviously they are not all the same.I had a fantastic one and she is greatly missed. 

My condoleces Ben , no one can take your memories of her away. Keep them coming, have a laugh or even a cry, she will still be remembered of how she was. My condolences also , even more so to your wife.

• Like 1

I'm late on this.  Blame US UK time difference.  Sincere condolences Ben.  We know all MILs are not what the media painted them as.  I know I had a great one.  You and the family are in my prayers.

Dave

• Like 1

So sorry to hear your news Ben, it seems your mother-in-law was a treasure and one of the best. Sending my sincere condolences to you and D, may the lovely Rita RIP.  

• Like 1