Another PayPal Scam!

And a Good one! Looks just like a Paypal payment email.

Apart from anyone that knows me would know that Brown & pink dont suit me?

Dear mick++++++@Munged.com,

This email confirms that you, mick++++@Munged.com, have paid rson2@ku.edu $33.95 USD using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Purchased From:randys1986

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal

5463449455 NWT FOREVER 21 STRAPLESS BROWN/PINK SALSA DRESS S 1 $27.00 USD $27.00 USD

Shipping & Handling:

(includes any seller handling fees) $6.95 USD

Shipping Insurance (not offered): --

Total: $33.95 USD

Note:

If you haven't authorized this charge ,click the link below to dispute transaction and get full refund

https://www.paypal.com

*SSL connection:PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Shipping Information

Shipping Info: kelli koch

30011 s.e. lake retreat so. dr.

ravensdale, WA 98051

United States

Address Status: Unconfirmed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact the seller rson2@ku.edu.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP843

mick, if you want to bait some scammers the easiest way is to get yourself a secure e-mail address, such as g-mail or hotmail as you don't want them getting your info from your e-mail headers.

The type mugu guyman guestbook into google. This will give you a list of all the guestbooks that the 419 scammers have harvested for e-mail addresses. Leave a message in there from your new safe e-mail address and wait for the scammers to come to you.

If you don't get a response, highly unlikely, then give me a shout and you can have some of the ones i have in my "catcher account"

The best place to learn how to really wind these guys up and keep them away from real victims is 419eater.com

There are some really helpful people on there (few arseholes too) that will guide you through the basics, give you tips on how to stay safe, and help to waste as much time as possible for you scammer.

Practically nothing in this country, a bit in South Africa, aiding and abbetting in Nigeria.

Because the baiters have obviously not fallen for the scam even when all the e-mails and phone conversations are sent to them they can't act as there is no victim. That is their excuse anyway.

Their is a site dedicated to destroying fake banks too, you will find it through 419 eater, all you do is log on to it when you are not using your P.C. too much and it keeps bombarding the bank site until it implodes (sure there is a better techy way of putting that but it is beyond me)

Join 419 eater and re4ad some of the previous scams that have been baited, they are funny as well as the serious issue of keeping them away for 90 year old pensioners.

Practically nothing in this country, a bit in South Africa, aiding and abbetting in Nigeria.

Because the baiters have obviously not fallen for the scam even when all the e-mails and phone conversations are sent to them they can't act as there is no victim. That is their excuse anyway.

Their is a site dedicated to destroying fake banks too, you will find it through 419 eater, all you do is log on to it when you are not using your P.C. too much and it keeps bombarding the bank site until it implodes (sure there is a better techy way of putting that but it is beyond me)

Join 419 eater and re4ad some of the previous scams that have been baited, they are funny as well as the serious issue of keeping them away for 90 year old pensioners.

That sound like a job for me im good at thing like that as i was a hacker myself at one time....

thumb-hacker.jpg

I've had loads of fun baiting the 419 scammers. Been Captain James Kirke of the enterprise, that was funny, you can't imagine how thick those scammers really are!! Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Even a billionaire business man, I got them up to 85% my share.. LOL Then I told them to eff off, you've been scammed !rotfl!

Hacking's a bit too advanced for me although I've often got up after a good night on the town (so to speak) only to discover that some one has hacked into my wallet while i've been asleep. smile2

She denies it of course :rolleyes:

Yerve got to trust a vicar thou aincha?

JOHANESSBURG,

SOUTH AFRICA.

Telephone: 27-73-150-4618

Dear,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am Pastor Frank Williams, the first son of Late Lufuno Williams. l am a

citizen of Swaziland. My father was the managing director of Lufuno Aluminum

Company in Swaziland but very unfortunately he died in the year 2001 after a

protracted illness. Due to poor management of the company in my country and

for the fact that I am so dedicated to church activities, I realized that I

will be unable to manage the company and so soon it may wind up. I also

realized that I am too young to manage a large company of that type and most

of the directors have already began to divert the net profit being generated

from the company, I therefore arranged with my father's lawyer and sold the

entire company to Mr. Alan Foster from Poland at the price of US$10,600,000

(Ten million, Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Due to constant pressure from some of my relatives and also fear of likely

attack on my family to hijack the fund, I arranged with my mother to

transfer the fund into a security company in Johanessburg, South Africa

where I am currently staying with my mother and other two younger sisters

where we residing as asylum seekers. However, I am into pastorial activities

now and I have most of my time dedicated to church activities. At the

moment, we want to transfer the fund to oversea country for investment

because there is no good investment atmosphere here in South Africa. I

therefore need your assistance to enable me transfer the fund into our

private/company's account over there so that we can relocate to plan for the

investment of the fund through your personal assistance.

I mostly need your assistance in investing the fund because I have little

experience of investment/management of the fund. It is also my plan that

after the successful transfer of the fund into your account there, I will

first relocate my mother and other 2 sisters to stay with you while I will

first travel to complete my theological school. What I mostly need from you

is honest and sincerity because this fund is my life and the life of my

family.

If you can assist us in this transaction, I will give you 25% of the total

fund, 5% will be for the expenses inccurred during the transaction while 70%

will remain in your account for 2 years to enable me complete my school 100%

risk free, but you must keep it confidential. If you can assist us, kindly

send me an urgent mail or call me to indicate your interest.

I await your soonest response

Pastor F. Williams

got to keep this short as i am in the process of cleaning the spare room for his mother and two sisters. as you said....if you can`t trust a man of the cloth..... smile2

I am pulling a chain at the moment....

Hello

I am very pleased, to be Win

Please tell me what I can do to collect them

Thanking you

Malcolm

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 8:18 AM

Subject: Special LOTTERY WINNING Notifications to you.

SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL LOTTERY.

(S.A.N.L)

SPECIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear reader,if you're the rightful user of this email address,be notified that your email address has luckily won the sum of

US$ 2,000,000.00

(TWO MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLAR)

There was a computer ballot that was organized by the SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANIZATION, on the 1st of September, 2006.

It was not an individual lotto playing, but the computer itself picked out from all over the world, 1,000,000 email addresses and it was selected and picked from the Internet, those email addresses of Participants that was selected and picked from the internet were again selected through a computer ballot system drawn from among the 1,000,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world, this is called the computer ballot.

And Seven (7) email addresses was finally picked out from among the total 1,000,000 email addresses, and out of those 7 email addresses, your email address is among the winners on the ballot.

You have to note that this program is being sponsored by the FIFA SUPPORT AFRICAN TEAM, to create awareness for the coming 2010 FIFA world Cup, which is to be host by South Africa.

FOR YOUR CLAIM...

Call Mr. Nelson Jordan

Processing Director

South African Lottery Board

TELL: +27-78-366-0016.

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SELECTED ON THE COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL BALLOT SYSTEM DRAW, AS ONE OF THE WINNING EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE INTERNET COMPUTER LOTTERY DRAW.

THE PROGRAM WAS HELD BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN LEADING LOTTERY ORGANIZATION, KNOWN AS..., LOTTO.

THE COMPUTER BALLOT QUALIFIED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS ONE OF THE WINNER OF THE SAID SUM-US$ 2,000,000,00(TWO MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLAR)

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES/INFORMATIONS, PLEASE DO CONTACT: (MR. DOUGLAS BALOYI) (douglasbaloyi1_za@yahoo.co.uk) THE DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION, INFORMATION DEPARTMENT ON THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS:

SO THAT THEY WILL FURNISH YOU WITH YOUR WINNING NUMBERS, LUCKY DRAW NUMBERS, INSURANCE NUMBERS, REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBERS, WHICH YOU WILL USE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET SCAMS, WE COULD NOT EXPOSE YOUR WINNING DETAILS, SO THAT THE SCAMMERS COULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR WINNING INFORMATION.

HE WILL ALSO FURNISH YOU WITH THE FULL DETAILS OF YOUR CLAIM AGENT, EAGLE TREASURE SA, AS SOON AS YOU RESPOND BY CONTACTING OUR INFORMATION DEPARTMENT OR CALL MR.Nelson Jordan, NOTE THAT ALL WINNINGS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE, 21/09/2006, AND AFTER THE OVER DEADLINE, ALL UNCLAIMED FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED ORG.

THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO YOU BY:MRS.NANCY WHANG, SECRETARY TO

THE CHAIRMAN, LOTTERY ORGANIZER SOUTH AFRICA, MR.KHUMALO NKOSI

DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION, SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL LOTTERY.

6115 LILIAN ROAD, FORDSBURG, 2092 P O BOX 906171 MARSHALL TOWN 2107 JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.

You think that's lucky, you want to see my google mail inbox, i won 14 lotteries last week alone, all of which without ever having to bother buying a ticket.

It seems that half my family, who are totally unknown to me, own almost 3/4 of the worlds oil reserve, and they keep dying in bizarre circumstances, leaving me as their next of kin to first of all pay for their funeral but in turn inherit 27.5 million (always the same figure)

I also have some good friends who are hiding in south africa in fear of their lives. they want to give me half of their money if i will just help them to get it out of the country.

I have a couple of semi corrupt bank officials who also want my help, they have, purely by chance, found unclaimed funds in dormant accounts, all i need to do is to pretend to be that person, to prove i am who i say i am i need to pay some money into one of his other accounts and presto magico, i am a multi millionaire.

A few people also want to pay me £5000 for a £35 item on e-bay. They have this problem with cash in their country, so i should bank the cheque and send them half of the money on, i can keep the rest. How kind is that?

There is a down side to all this though, it seems that in collecting all this wealth that i have become a target for thieves. Last week the Bank of America account that i don't have, and never have had, was compromised. I had to send all my log in details on to the lovely men at B.O.A. security and fraud department. It was most unfortunate because in the same week my Barclay's, paypal and Lloyd's tsb accounts were also compromised. I do hope they have not stolen all of my new found wealth before i have had a chance to spend any of it.

• 1 month later...

Seems like I'm suddenly rich so I might be able to buy a round or 2 at the meet on Friday smile2

The UK National Lottery,

P.O.Box 200,

Harrogate,

HG1 2YR,

England,

United Kingdom.

WINNING INFORMATIONS:

Ref: UKNL/809/06

Batch: C/02/36

Date: 30/10/2006

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the Draw (#671) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online International UK National Lottery program held on friday 23th, october 2006.

Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: 78945327856619 with Serial number 445/02 drew the Winning Numbers:09,11,18,30,37,38(bonus No.12), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. Match 3 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,750,000.00 (One Million Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds sterling) in cash credited to your file. This is from a total cash prize of £20,350,000.00,shared amongst the Winners with different amount won in this category i.e. Match 3 plus bonus.

To file for your claim, Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.

Mr Anthony Flower.

Foreign Service Manager,

Claims and Release Order Department,

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: + 447024034397

Fax: +447092870568

EMAIL:claimsgnt@yahoo.co.uk

EMAIL:ukclaimsgnt@yahoo.co.uk

In line with our claims validation and verification, do endeavour to email them your winning information for immediate processing, verification and legalization of claims in order for payment to be made to you as required, in accordance with our payout policy.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Angelina Woodgate (Mrs)

Online Coordinator for THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

--

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.18/506 - Release Date: 30/10/2006

Congratulations Frank, how do you plan to spend your new found wealth? At the very least you should send them an e mail and keep us all informed of your path to riches.

Cheers,

Bamber ;)

Been thinking about it all day - first I'm goin' up to me local and buy all me mates a beer - £8 should cover it :(

thought about a holiday then but after readin about Mick in Spain I think we'll just 'av a picnic down at the embankment

might invest £500 in them Premium Bonds so Ernie will pick me numbers out

A new roof rack fer me van

get the hole fixed in the bottom of me work boot

pay fer the missus to go to bingo

catch up wi the arrears on me Poll Tax smile2

get some of them mushy peas wiv the fish & chips this Friday

'an I'll be able to ring the gas board and upgrade from me slot meter to one of them new fangled pre-pay card jobbies

'spose I'll have to dream of some other things I've really wanted when I go to bed tonite

Frank

Take the missus over to Las Vegas for a few days, she'l love it.

Stay awayfrom downtown, ie. little white wedding chapel etc, you could have a

second wedding, the service provided by Elvis!

elvis.jpg

http://shalimarweddingchapel.com

Don't put any money on tables etc.

Apart from that, great place for a short break.

• 11 years later...