Twice this week when I’ve opened Nottstalgia, the message comes up that there are ‘200+ replies.  Show first reply’

Is anyone else getting this message?  I’m never off the forum enough for that many replies to build up!

• Like 1

Not had that one Margie.

Still log in issues.  Sometimes it forgets my password.  I just find that clicking on the site and reloading it often cures it so I don't say much about it anymore.  Irritating though!

Part of the unexplained I guess!

CT. it doesn’t take me to anywhere special- just one of the unread posts (and certainly not anywhere where there have been 200+ new replies!

• Like 3

It just flashed into my mind.... did I see that there were  200+ replies because Bluetooth is turned on (0n this phone) because of the NHS Test and Trace app?

do I need to turn Bluetooth off while I’m here indoors?

Brew, I’ve turned Bluetooth off now anyway.  I wonder who these 200+ people are... or who the one very busy person is! Or is it those naughty little bots crawling around?

is it just you and me that see that message I wonder....  I’ve only seen it twice.

I've seen it quite a few times Margie, I've always put it down to a glitch in the forum software but digging around it seems Invision totals the replies. Look carefully, it doesn't say NEW replies only that a particular topic has over 200,  thus 200+ replies. You'll see it under theTwitter, Facebook icons bottom right of the screen in this topice..

10 hours ago, Brew said:

You'll see it under theTwitter, Facebook icons bottom right of the screen in this topic..

Now you mention it being there......I am seeing it !!

Previously I wasn't looking there; when Margie first mentioned it I assumed it was somewhere else (although I''m not sure where).

On my tablet, the Facebook Twitter etc icons are bottom left of my screen, with just Themes, private policy etc right at the bottom. So don't really know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

1 hour ago, Beekay said:

On my tablet, the Facebook Twitter etc icons are bottom left of my screen,

That's correct, I meant the other right...  thumbsup

2 hours ago, Beekay said:

I suppose it would be on the right, if you were looking through from the back.  :rolleyes:

Well I am facing South...

---------------------------------------------

It seems I'm wrong... again!

I have had a notice that there are 200+ NEW REPLIES. It appears in a black rectangle and invites me to click to go to the first post. Clicking does not take you to the first of 200+ posts, I wish my brain was in gear, I could have taken a screenshot...

I see it often but have never followed it up so wouldn't know if I'd missed something interesting.