• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shocking that Mansfield bought more to Notts yesterday than they get at their home games 4300 plus, filled the Jimmy Sirrel.    Later town was solid everyone was from Mansfield, first time s

Always liked Mansfield............ 1/ Was a Paige boy there about 1950... 2/ Worked on Church street Marsdens and Queen street Vernons  early 60s 3/ Courted Christine from Hibbert road.

crazy, I created this thread 15 years ago and can see comments have been made on it up until this year. I’m long past my modelling days that were being referred to in the earlier posts on here. Feelin

me, me, me, i'm from mansfield. (well, Shirebrook but thats near enough!) lol. whereabouts in mansfield are you from? think theres another lady on here from mansfield as well, so thats 3 of us. B)

• 2 years later...

No PR stunt just lookin to meet other people from Mansfield, only just recieved an post update alert for this site for some reason lol, I'm from clipstone.

rainworth is not to far was at gara until left school

lived in fogo trom then untill now dowt not u tho wot was your single name ?

I think he's saying he lives in a fog, Mick. If it's a peasouper like we used to get in the 60's, God help him. LOL

My ex wife came from Mansfield,,,, apparently just round the corner from Bernard William Jewry.

Spent some time in the Moore Street 'Working Mens Club' (I think it was) where her dad would take to the stage,,,, as well as The Cockle.

I used to visit a tattooist in Clipstone (Eddy Fretwell - if my memory serves me right). He was going to buy my old Mk I Consul,,,, so didn't charge me for tattoos.

This would have been late '67,,, early '68.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

One reason Trevor S l like Mansfield is the shopping is all in close vacinity and cheap to park also my mother cann't walk too far so Mansfield makes a nice half day shopping for her.Any town that as a market is usually the best place to shop.

• 5 months later...