Spice girls video - Nottingham?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sleaford Mods video was made by James Turner who is a big friend of my son. Here's another video made in Nottingham by Fraser Lowrie who is the son of one of MozMicDawn's drummers. http://youtu.

Could be right sure looks like the five spice girls Ginger Mel B & C Baby the other one are indeed traveling on a Nottingham bus? Where's our bus experts?    

Seem to have lost a bit in my last post. Looks to be an ex NCT Atlantean. Apparently the video was shot at the hotel next to St Pancras.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 02/09/2006 at 8:01 PM, mr rob t said:

has anybody else noticed that on the video for the spice girls song wannabe, right at the end they get on an old nottingham city transport green and white bus.

Could be right sure looks like the five spice girls Ginger Mel B & C Baby the other one are indeed traveling on a Nottingham bus? Where's our bus experts?

• Upvote 1

No forgetting the Indian Restaurant "Posh Spice" she owned on Goldsmith Street which unfortunately burnt down, young Brooklyn Beckham was often seen dressed as an Indian waiter while working there, old Victoria Beckham OBE her links to Nottingham are beyond belief?  

3506884_6161ecf0.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 02/09/2006 at 9:34 PM, mr rob t said:

i don`t think it was. this full length video is rarely seen, that`s probably why it`s not been spotted before.

I always remember the corpo bus on the video but wondered if it was just one that had been sold having retired from service. I remb at the time keep pausing my video until I was absolutely sure the bus was definitely Nottm corpo.