Do we like the new look??

Is  the search facility any better?

Edit: it seems to have chopped the Nottsalgia banner in half.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G'mornin' ya'll   Finally got on the laptop.  The whole header of NS is only half there.  Probably why I can't find the three dots.   More positive notes.  I am reading this withou

I've been searching on my Ipad and laptop for those three dots.  Can't find 'em anywhere. I have pretty much given up on NS for posting.  I can read your posts, even give likes but I cannot post

Eye-up Y'all   I am on my laptop so thought I would just say Hi.   I am having all the same issues on my Ipad that Nonna mentioned.  It is an old version of Ios 9.4 to be exact, bu

Don't  even have any logo on me android tablet. It's  as though the top of the page as disappeared.

Don't even know how to get "unread content". thumbsdown

• Like 1

Just noticed that you can't edit your post, to correct or add a bit. This is what top of my page looks like...Just found out how to Edit. Whoopee de bloody do !

Screenshot-20201219-203847-Chrome.jpg

Things look like they might be settling down, hopefully.

You can edit by click the three little dots top right corner. You're on the old 'look' try the default look. 

No CT, not quite like that. I can't remember exactly, but the bottom option was to sign in or out. Another was to sign in anonymously, which I haven't used for a while. I always sign out at the end of the day so I can close my lap top down completely. Never had a problem until today.

• Like 1

Brew, I'm the same as Carni on this Galaxy tablet. I don't have a top line. I have nothing above the magnifying glass +symbol and what looks like a page.

See my attachment 1 hour ago.

• Like 1

You got it mate. I just held my laptop up to the light and saw all the missing icons. Not a very good choice of colours, they are only just visible. Thank you you lovely Nottstalgians. I'm up and running again.:Friends:

Bk try the default theme. scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on themes... see if it make a difference.