All I have got on default now is large white panels on the palest of grey background. It is making the whole thing very difficult to look at.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G'mornin' ya'll   Finally got on the laptop.  The whole header of NS is only half there.  Probably why I can't find the three dots.   More positive notes.  I am reading this withou

I've been searching on my Ipad and laptop for those three dots.  Can't find 'em anywhere. I have pretty much given up on NS for posting.  I can read your posts, even give likes but I cannot post

Eye-up Y'all   I am on my laptop so thought I would just say Hi.   I am having all the same issues on my Ipad that Nonna mentioned.  It is an old version of Ios 9.4 to be exact, bu

It works ok on my iMac.

However, I've just looked at it on my phone (Android) and it's missing all the bits other people have mentioned.

I can't see how to log out, nor the envelope for PMs, and God-knows how many other features.

Looks like it has a few bugs in the software.

• Like 1

I wanted to " like" a couple of things but had to press 3-4 times. It's just a grey circle with a smaller circle on top/side.

Well!!   Here's a fine how  de do.

Finally got on with my laptop.  Linux / firefox.  No place to even post on my Ipad.  Writing text on here slower than molasses.

Gonna miss ya'll, but unless they sort out this disaster of an upgrade.  I just won't have enough time to read or bark anymore.

Dave

• Like 1

BTW  I didn't mean the above post as some kind of threat.  Just a simple matter of not being able to work with the system.

I used to log on several times a day from my Ipad.  Often didn't have anything to say so keep quiet, but I enjoy reading the posts. 

hope it can be sorted as Ben says.

• Like 1

I have turned mine on to default, on my laptop, and every thing seems to be there and working OK, but it does seem to be a bit bright to what I am use to. To others who are having problems keep trying, I know I dont post that much but I do enjoy reading the posts.

9 hours ago, nonnaB said:

Sorry but I don't like it. It looks to me that something's gone wrong and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I feel the same as you nonnaB pleae lets have the old look back. I tried the other day to sign in it came up as Ida this was my mum now long gone ask Beekay to contact addmin. Went to an old posts of mine and this is how I logged in. Now Sat went on the site, thought my Asus was up th creek, maybe the visus has gotin our site and this is the problem?

I might have known iwould be in trouble.

It's interesting to see the comments which were made the last time something like this happened a few years ago. Nobody liked the change back then, but eventually got used to it (even though it wasn't as good as the previous version).

https://nottstalgia.com/forums/topic/16663-it-looks-different/

Willow Wilson, if it's your own device and no one else's I wouldn't bother trying to log out, there's no point, especially if you cannot sign in again.

• Like 1

Neither do I WW, I'm on me owd device. The Android 5.02 is working well but the news Android 9.0 has not got the the necessaries at the top of the screen.

We need someone in charge of technical web site design & development sorta outer problem solver cock & bottle washer, I nominate Mr.B he’ll sort it. 

(All fine & dandy here on the iPad & my new Samsung Note20, but then again I’m not signing in & out, face recognition & fingerprint authentication, that’s the future baby)

Is there a facility on the new layout to add photo's ? The drop box and photo bucket things are beyond me and I have a 'where is this' photo I'd love the historians on here to identify.

Where it says, below, drag, or choose or other media, will that do it ?

Regards all.

some different free themes on the invision website 

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9591-vuex/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9700-bravo-6-dark-theme-for-45/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9713-mister-yellow/

if someone would like to add them for users to try out lol 

14 hours ago, fogrider said:

Is there a facility on the new layout to add photo's ? The drop box and photo bucket things are beyond me and I have a 'where is this' photo I'd love the historians on here to identify.   Where it says, below, drag, or choose or other media, will that do it ?

Unfortunately the 'Drag files' thing at the bottom of the box is totally useless. The software people have spent time screwing up the layout with the new changes, but they continue to leave that feature which is a pointless waste of space.

The only realistic way to post photos here is to use one of the image hosting sites. 

https://www.techradar.com/uk/best/best-image-hosting-websites

• Like 1

Gorron me laptop.  Can't post or reply on me Ipad.

Found a pm this morning quite by accident.  Just happened to run my finger over the area where the little envelope used to appear and it came up.  Otherwise I would have missed it.

Typing on the forum is still as slow as molasses, causing more mistakes.  Functions overlap each other so you never know quite what you will get when you click on something.  Read new content link works at bottom of a page but not the top.

I'm sure it is as  CT says and we are getting different effects on different machines.

Anyway I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas and new year.

Hope I can be a bit more regular if this 'downgrade' is ever fixed

• Like 1