• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G'mornin' ya'll   Finally got on the laptop.  The whole header of NS is only half there.  Probably why I can't find the three dots.   More positive notes.  I am reading this withou

I've been searching on my Ipad and laptop for those three dots.  Can't find 'em anywhere. I have pretty much given up on NS for posting.  I can read your posts, even give likes but I cannot post

Eye-up Y'all   I am on my laptop so thought I would just say Hi.   I am having all the same issues on my Ipad that Nonna mentioned.  It is an old version of Ios 9.4 to be exact, bu

Try the the default, the facebook look is the same as the default but the reference column is on the opposite side. Have a play you can always go back.

Have given up on me Galaxy tab, even though it's a later Android than the Acer model I'm using now.

This is Android 5.1 the Galaxy is Android 9.

Can't seem to get any further with the Galaxy, so it looks like Nottstalgia will be on owd faithful.

Sorry but I don't like it. It looks to me that something's gone wrong and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Still rubbish image on this GalaxyTabA.  It's as though the image is too large, like when you zoom in.

But in this case I am unable to shrink the image to get it all in.

Verdict....Not liked at all. And what good is black writing on a dark brown background?

• Like 1

Totally confused. Don’t have name/avatar in top right hand corner, good job I was signed in as I can’t find sign in/out anywhere. I’m on the default version which I presume is the right one? I am on iPad perhaps this is why? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Stavertongirl said:

Totally confused. Don’t have name/avatar in top right hand corner, good job I was signed in as I can’t find sign in/out anywhere.

If you look at the image Pianoman posted a few minutes ago, you can just see the name and avatar in the top right, but they are hidden by the background colours. Do you have the same brown background ?

I'm same as Stavertongirl. Got no avatar etc on the top, I've turned the brightness up full. Android 10 on phone and on my tablet so I'm not going to log on me tablet.

Both devices show no avatar.

Cleared browser settings on both devices, restarted devices without success.

Maybe it's an Android compatibility prob.

• Like 1

No I have a white background. The banner ends just above the magnifying glass etc. On the left  hand side is the Nottstalgia heading and above that it tells me which section I am in eg OwtAboutNowt. Can’t find any other hidden icons.

20 minutes ago, Willow wilson said:

I'm same as Stavertongirl. Got no avatar etc on the top, I've turned the brightness up full. Android 10 on phone and on my tablet so I'm not going to log on me tablet.

4 minutes ago, Stavertongirl said:

No I have a white background. The banner ends just above the magnifying glass etc. On the left  hand side is the Nottstalgia heading 

In both cases, which Theme do you have ?   Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the word.

IrwoC73.jpg

The brown background 'Old School' clearly doesn't work on desktop computer screens. Mine is the same as Pianoman; there are words all over the place and they don't fit the boxes.

The software people have screwed up.

Or not provided instructions on how to adjust the new system.