We have our up's, and we have our Down's,  We have words, discussion, sometimes a little heated, but each time we go to a meetup, we are all best friends.

WELL DO YOU KNOW YET WHOME I AM SPEAKING OF?

Us nottsaligiaen's 

SO!!! Lets Raise our Glasses (some-thing-in them) to all of us Long may we all contiue to post and Meetup.

A Very MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL   and  Hopefull   A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! 

STAY SAFE ALL OF YOU  

xx

• Like 9

In the next 12 months, Ben will lose all interest in the opposite sex, cricket, football and telling tall stories.

That's NEVER going to happen!!

I think he sent me a PM earlier. Sorry, our Ben, but since the revamp I can't access it! :shout:

• Like 1

I did Jill          it said ''Have a nice Xmas day'''  and thanks for another year of your cheeky Quips'''

love Ben x

• Like 1

PhilMayfield, if you're still on reading this. I took your suggestion, and we had a Gammon joint...with Egg and Chips ! Best Christmas Dinner for a long time.:rolleyes:

(We were brought a turkey dinner two weeks ago from our local pub. Delivered plated and piping hot).

• Like 1

I'll  second that swe62, just soon as it's safe to do so. I reckon I done me time in solitary.

Wonder if I'll remember the way oop North.

Its Just made me think anything past Watford Gap is uppp North  Don't lose your roots B. Just follow that big star.

At least I don't have to show me passport at the Thames anymore. I will need a street map now though. Had a look on Mr.Google, and hardly recognised Kennington road, where I spent me teens.

Just had a look on Google at some pictures of Nottm on Christmas day. Market Square, Plains road, Front st.Arnold,derby road, Upper Parliament st etc. All totally deserted. Like Flag Day in Aberdeen.