DSC00268.jpg                                                                             

• Like 4

I dont think BK, just ask the wife, I read that it was Nonnas birthday so I wished her happy birthday. remembering birthdays is something I always have trouble with. If  its not yours yet Nonna save the best wishes for when it is.

Thanks for the Good Wishes, I'll pass them on. Highlight of the day was at 3pm. when the 'Portal' device (Xmas present!) on the TV lit up and my Daughter in Law had programmed a family meet up, son & wife,2 grandsons & wives, the 2 great grand children and then our daughter in Arnold joined in so we had 5 pictures on the screen for an hours chat. They closed the chat when the light started flashing again and our daughter & son in law down in the Isle of Wight came on for another 50 minutes chat, very thirsty time so good job I had a couple of bottles open.

• Like 9

Happy Birthday Barbara!!

Sorry.. Col late to the party again....  :(

Thanks for the birthday wishes but please don't make me any older than what I am (78) until November when I will be 79 ( that comes after 78 doesn't it) :( The other day talking to someone I couldn't even remember how old I was..That's serious.

Happy birthday Barbara, sorry it got mixed up.

• Like 1