Hair clippers for the lockdown?

On 2/14/2021 at 12:20 AM, DJ360 said:

Have you not tried a fab trendy pony tail Jim?  They're all the rage you know...

Be were of mature men with pony tails  x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You Dad was quite right @mary1947you know what's under a pony's tail?  

You took your tonsils out as well Phil? I'm  impressed. 

Brilliant clippers. Did most myself in about a minute then Mrs PP trimmed back and sides.

My old Mam said never trust a man hiding behind a beard & we all now know what’s under a pony’s tail?

My Mam used to say "you can't have hair AND brains miduck" - Dad wad bald and she had noticed that I was going the same way :rolleyes: just realised that nearly all emoji's are bald - must be clever little buggers :laugh:

On 2/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, mary1947 said:

your right 1 cuts hair about 1/4 inch then the 2,3,4,ect just cut longer. if you use you clipper's it easy with a guard just use sections then you can see were you have been. But don't forget to feel hair rather than look at it. 

Mary ....2,3and 4 cut longer:rulez:?Dont you mean when it's cut it leaves the hair longersmile2

Thanks nonnaB for pointed that out, but it was proberly too many glass's of wine.    Boris like you all ready (now no relation to PM).

They only moved in a couple of years ago. Didn't have owt to do with anybody and never mixed. Don't think I've ever spoke to him. But still, RIP Boris.

• Like 1

Apparently the more modern man get the lot off, legs, knuckles, back, sack & crack! 

Don't cut yoursen :Shock: