hello ,   have joined for a specific reason, not sure how to navigate, is it possible to contact someone  valuer jim super nottingian iff so ,how.

i have info that he may find interesting from yrs ago 

with respect   dave

Good evening and welcome mr magoo.  I have sent a personal message to Valuer Jim, who appears to have last visited 9 hours ago.  I have alerted him to your presence.

If you go to 'messages' at the top right of your screen, and select 'Compose New', you should be able to send Jim a message.

Aaah.  I wouldn't worry too much. No doubt Jim will reappear tomorrow and pick up on this.  Or one of the site 'Mods' will step in to help.

thankyou for your message, looking forward to hear from you again,  with respect dave

i seem to forget, you are 4.5 hours ahead of me 

respectfully dave

I cleared my inbox last night.

the said problem persists, no doubt i am the said problem, uneducated in the modern world, i find the level of intelligent on this forum is quite amazing                            

with utmost respect dave

1 hour ago, mr magoo said:

the said problem persists, no doubt i am the said problem, uneducated in the modern world, i find the level of intelligent on this forum is quite amazing                            

with utmost respect dave

Just keep posting, Dave.  We are most of us still learning how to do stuff on here.  For example, my phone and laptop work a bit differently on Nottstalgia than  from this iPad.  It will all hopefully drop into place as you keep going.

do i keep waiting for jim to contact me?

joining this forum has awakened ,what i thought was long dead memories, what say you good people

utmost respect  dave