Oprah Winfrey royal interview

8 hours ago, Brew said:

Evidence? there is none so far, the whole sorry saga is just rumour and conjecture

Well that's certainly true.

I think you'll find that I have nowhere taken sides on the actual, supposed 'rift' between M&H and 'The Firm'.

I'm just sickened by those who immediately jump to take either side based on their own prejudices.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent to me by a friend. An impressive read. Subject: I am not sure who wrote this but it says it all.       On March 29 1941- almost 80 years ago- a young naval officer was in charge of

I'm a little confused about her complaints. It started with objecting to the press coverage despite having spent most of her adult life as an actress encouraging exactly that. We went to a complaint a

When, rather than if, the not very convincing method actress dumps Harry I doubt he'll be able to cope. He seems very fragile, just as his mother was although not as manipulative. Perhaps he should ha

he is clearly a self promoting shit-stirrer in the mould of Katie Hopkins..with a similarly low level moral compass.

Was someone saying something about showing their prejudices...    ;)

Just to be clear DJ it was not my words. I realise it’s just the way the forum works but when it reads ‘letshaveagoo said’, he didn’t. It was copied in it entirety from elsewhere.

I do not agree with all in there but Harry and Megan should have sorted out this privately rather than in a media interview. 
Are you showing your prejudice by referring to the royals as ‘the firm’. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, letsavagoo said:

Are you showing your prejudice by referring to the royals as ‘the firm’. 

Not really Lets, it's a term coined by HRH Phil many years ago so it's a phrase in the public domain..

Thanks for pointing it out Brew. I was unaware. I thought it was a derogatory term with ‘mob’ connotations. I haven’t watched ‘that’ interview at all but the fallout has been impossible to avoid. My wife is far more interested than I. The Andrew/Epstein affair which I followed with some interest has shattered any respect I had so very much sit on the fence as to the Royals.