I threatened to give one of my ex learner driver pupils some extra hard hill starts if he didn't stop being leary = I got a warning for bullying behavour. I put a couple of lol's at the end of it, but made no difference, lol...

I suspended my FB account indefinitely a few months back, the censorship was looking like it was going to get expensive, so I chose to suspend my account and keep my monitor in tact. I found a better social media site.

Wondered where you'd gone John, (Ayup) I thought you were in FB jail again, Sue & myself are missing your FB posts & comments. Know what you mean about censorship, getting a bit daft now...

I did post a topic on my FB page a week before I left stating why I was going and anyone who wanted to keep in touch pm me and I'd pm my email address to them.

Finished with FB, I think hundreds of thousands of others have left for better sites too.

• Like 1

The only reson that I joined FB was to find out what my grandson was up to, as at the time he was going through a bad patch, now he's 22 and doe's not need my support. Now and again i will look at FB but i think to many people seem to know more about you that you do yourself. 

Thanks but no thanks I will stick with nottstalgia at least if you make a fool of yourself on notts friends/members place you back on the straight and narrow. 

A big thanks to all on this site.

On 5/18/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ayupmeducks said:

I suspended my FB account indefinitely a few months back, the censorship was looking like it was going to get expensive, so I chose to suspend my account and keep my monitor in tact. I found a better social media site.

Ah, I remember you putting that post on now, I'd forgotten about it. Of course Sue remembered you putting it on & called me a thicko for forgetting, she's still shouting as usual, lol.. I can still yabber to you on here..