What’s all this nonsense about being able to resume hugging next week. Who are the huggers? I bet there’s loads of grandkids dreading being hugged by their granny! I sincerely hope nobody’s going to try and hug me! :bighug:

Aww gwan lemme give you a big squeeeeze, you know you like it..... slywink

Had a HUG from an old friends MRS in Bulwell this morning.......we were both wearing Masks.....(at least i think it was my old mates MRS)........:rolleyes:

• Like 5

Yes grand parents and grandchildren have missed being hugged. My middle grandson came to see me and he gave me the biggest bearhug. I didnt want to let him go and he kept kissing my cheeks. A few days ago my eldest grandson came and he stood with his mask in his hand ( me with no mask in the house) he put his arms out and moved towards me, held his mask up slightly and thought better of it and his hug was just as strong as his brothers. Next was my grand daughter, shes not quite so strong but she gave her best effort and clung to me for a while. I certainly felt better. To think we've been waiting for more than a year to hug our family, it was worth the wait.

• Like 4