1 hour ago, philmayfield said:

‘services to music’.

Indeed.. He's been commendably quiet for many years now... ;)

The imposter Humperdink was born Arnold George Dorsey in 1936 and toured as 'Gerry Dorsey' for some years before changing his name to Humperdink and causing endless confusion.

I bet he gets pizzicato when he goes to the bar for a coda drink. That’s when he talks with a German accent. He then starts ascending upstairs to his flat for a brief interval if he can find his key. He lets out a loud fortissimo which comes to a crescendo. He puts on da capo and collapses onto his cadenza. His grandma andante come into the room and see him drinking a largo. He does a leggero out of the room and goes for a pianissimo - I cant keep this up!:biggrin:

I would love to Monsewer, but I wouldnt know how to conduct myself in such elequent company.

I'll just enjoy the renditions of yourself and the virtuoso melodic Sparrow.

Then I'll face the music.

As long as I'm not accused of tell Bass inuendos. So I'll String along with Brass comments.  :Shock:

I’ve met the Humpf & his brother who was his double, he lived @ Great Glen he was big mates with Nottingham’s Barry St.Ives, they both played in rival bands when younger & when Barry left the UK The Humpf took him on tour & games of golf, Barry was a good laugh to have around. 

Bit disrespectful @philmayfield to his family & friends to have this post in obituaries before he’s dead, shame on you, let’s hope God forgives  :laugh:

• Like 1