How come Edwin L can have a banner at the bottom of all of his replies that would confuse most English speaking people, yet he cannot write the Queens English when it comes to putting three or more words together?

Again, me thinks something is awry...

A ;)

I could never go live in another country and expect my children to not conform to the rules and culture of my hosting country. It's disrespectful, it's a slap in the face!!

What about US forces in Iraq Elaine?

I was speaking of my own personality traits, "I" personally could not bring myself to expect any kind of special treatment while visiting or living in a different country other than my own. And as far as the military goes, a very good friend of mine just came back from a year in Afghanistan, upon arrival there, they are all informed of things they can and cannot do, things they can and cannot say, etc. in respect for their hosting country's culture. I can't speak for those that don't adhere to the rules other than to say that it's wrong, whether they are English, Indian, Pakistani, Mexican, American or any other nationality!!

he he ....micktmey , dat just proves a good point man....but whow ! tings like dat dont apply to USA do they.

Why the USA bashing Edwin, what have we ever done to you? All you know is what the media tells you and everyone knows the media is one sided.

B.S. woman !...I been to de states and it is rotton to de core. It's a wright wing funamentalist country. It impots all de wrong tinks to de UK, drugs, gun gulture and de rest of de capitalist crap. France rulz man....at least dey keep der national intrset and is sure ai'nt USA led !

As old lenny sed in de bar...only ting yanks aint able to do is keep der damm mouth shut ! Old Edwin said yer, right on bro !

Thank you MM, I agree, nobody forced just about every other country in the world to become Americanized, everyone seems to need someone else to point their finger at, and if America was as bad as he is making it out to be, I'm sure we wouldn't have the immigration problems that we do. What's happening in England and America and every other country it seems is a lack of accountability and parents failure to teach it to their children. They fear nothing, they aren't concerned with the consequences of their actions, and you can't blame a country for that. The parents are who the fingers should be pointed at!

Edwin, sounds like you need a nice bag of McDonalds chips and to settle down. Everything is irie mon!!! Did I spell that right??