Old Nottingham Police Stations

Heresy!! Next you'll be saying you want to send kids to school and raise the working age to 10!

Damn do-gooders... should be horse whipped...   :angry2:

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must mention Walsall police station......  I caught a bloke nick a 'Jumper'' at Debenhams way back in about 94.........the Police took him away and i had to attend their Station to do a statement

Hi. I'm new to the forum so hope I have placed this in the right place.    I am a Photographic Historian and have been photographing Nottingham for nearly 50 years. I have written several ar

I guess the guy lingered, Ben. because he never expected to see Alf Garnett in a police lineup.

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Must mention Walsall police station......

I caught a bloke nick a 'Jumper'' at Debenhams way back in about 94.........the Police took him away and i had to attend their Station to do a statement......

I inadvertently left the 'jumper' in the Police reception whilst i went to another room to write my statement..........on return ''IT HAD GONE''  apparently another Shoplifter had been in to be interviewed and on leaving took a fancy to the jumper,,,,,,,,,,the Officer on reception saw him leave with it under his arm but didnt realise it wasnt his........i was asked if i wanted him visited and arrested.........told them NO...if he had the nerve to nick it from a Police station he deserved it...........:crazy::ohmy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just took a look at the post on our police stations,   i know we have to move forward but the old brick onns have something special about them. Mind you they did use to say ""never trust a copper""

I took part in an ID Parade at Beeston Police station many years ago..........i was there for another reason to do with my work........i thought the chap was going to pick me out........he lingered a long time...before moving on.....:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Don't know Cliff ton......mine was something like 50 years ago..........good bunch of Police officers back then..........laughing after one said ''thought we were going to have to nick you''........lol

• Like 1