Identify a new wave song from the 80s! Maybe from Nottingham!

Hi Nottstalgia!

Can anyone here identify this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSRDFa2Pw

It was recorded in the 80s (probably the early 80s) from Radio Trent (Trent FM). There is really not much known about it. It's often compared to Duran Duran and Oingo Boingo but it's not them and it's very unlikely that it's by any well-known band. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Sorry Tosderino nwas not into 80s song's.   

But I will give you a very warm wecolme from all at nottstalgia.

keep posting.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to trying to identify a new wave song from the 80s! Maybe from Nottingham!

It comes up "My Murder" by The Jungklas though looking at comments not so sure ?

Hey, that video was uploaded by a troll. You may notice that the audio is identical to that of the video I shared - same length, quality and even the fade-in is there. Also the band in the photo is a modern Australian band called Press Club: https://www.discogs.com/artist/6410596-Press-Club 

Sorry to say but the search continues. :) 

• Like 2

Listening to the song in the original post, it's not bad and very 1980s, although I don't recognise it.

I agree with the Youtube comments that the vocalist sounds very Germanic/Scandinavian. There's probably no Nottingham connection other than it was played on Radio Trent.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Identify a new wave song from the 80s! Maybe from Nottingham!
  • 4 weeks later...