camp - effeminate (origin: KAMP = Known As Male Prostitute)

I never knew that?

bevvy - drink

OooErr!, I bin talking camp, (as well as KRAP) for some time!

troll - to walk about (especially looking for trade)

Not a member wearing certain headware?

• 9 years later...

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl called Rindercella, who lived in a marge lansion with her two sugly isters and sticked wep mother. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing scloors, weaning clindows and shivelling shot. In fact by the end of the day, Rindercella was knucking fackered. Now, Rindercella had two isters, and they were called Mairy Hinge and Betty Swollocks, and they both had tickets to bo to the gall, but they won't let Rindercella go, in fact her only friend was Buttons, and he wasn't speaking to Rindercella, 'cause she wouldn't cuck his sock. Later that night, Rindercella was sitting there all alone, and suddenly there was a hucking fuge bang, and a little old lady appeared. Shinder's rit herself... Fwho the huck are you? she cried. Fwho the huck are you? Don't be afraid, said the woman, I'm your gairy fod mother. And with a waft of her wind, she turned a pumpkin and six mice into a hucking fuge carriage. Mhist all cucking fighty! Rinder shouted. Its a mucking firacle! But her gairy fod mother said; you must be back by midnight, or there'll be a cucking falamity... At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with a prandsome hince. He'd been there since 8 o'clock and was a fissed as a part. Chancy a fug? he said. Chancy a fug? Suddenly the clock struck 12 and Rindercella pucking fanicked, and went running out of the ball room, tripping barse over ollocks. Bome cack! Bome cack! cried the prandsome hince, I didn't even get a jow blob! And looking down he spotted Rindercella's slass glipper and picking it up said, whoever this glipper sits, I shall marry. So, the next day he tried the slass glipper on Betty Swollocks, but the glipper wouldn't sit. In fact, she tried so hard she she let out a fig bart. Eeeewwww! that stucking finks! cried the prandsome hince. Who's fust jarted? Who's fust jarted? Its that felly smucker over there! said Buttons. So he tried the slass glipper on Rindercella, and the glipper sitted, pucking ferfectly, and taking hold of Rindercella's hand, took her upstairs, and bagged her shames out. And later Rindercella and the prandsome hince were both married, and Rindercella ended up with 8 children and a follen swanny.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a letter today from my friend in NZ and she talked of all the activities she was going to do with her club, including housie-housie. I have not heard that since I was a kid. Now it's Bingo nowadays. 

We've still got the Lotto that I played with as a child.  The cards were blue and white and the counters which the caller put on the Check board were wooden circles with red numbers on.  The counters to put on your card we're just cardboard circles.  Some of the cards have 'win' on the back which I wrote when I was about 6!

• 5 months later...